RIP Paul Allen

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I was surprised to read that he has no direct heirs. He had all that money and no family.

Not to sound cold hearted but I wonder what this means for the Seahawks and Trailblazers?

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Just means he had no children and was never married. Paul Allen still has family I'm certain.

Now his brother, or sister, nieces and nephews will inherit his fortune including the Seahawks.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I know he has some family, I just meant while he was alive he didn't have a wife or children to share his fortune with. $15.8 billion is a lot of money for one man to have all to himself.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The Seahawks will wear these patches the rest of the season.

[​IMG]

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn when you realize there is no cure for cancer because he was a tech dude with billions if he didn't have the inside track who does?

Damn all that money on no kids? I get not having a wife but no kids? Wow. With kind of money I'd have at least 6 kids.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

There are people that doesn't want children and that needs to be respected.

9. The Dark King

Those people usually don't want to sacrifice other resources or time to do so or for some women they don't wabt to be pregnant. But I don't get it when its a man with limitless resources. He doesn't have to sacrifice thing. It's a biological imperative to procreate its like breathing you're compelled to do so.

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I am not.

11. The Dark King

You're a rarity my friend