Rate The Pope!

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Morning Star, Dec 31, 2013.

?

How Would You Rate Pope Francis

1. I approve!

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. I have no opinion of him at this time.

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I do not approve!

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Other - State your reason(s)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

One global religion? That's what some radical Muslims are trying to accomplish.

It isn't going to happen though. Ever.

2. CincyMike

CincyMike New Member

Cincymike

I believe from studying this and related material for years that pope Francis will be the false profit of the book of Revelation. I believe that this man will announce the NWO at his speech on the 15th.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm not Catholic but I'm finding myself moved to tears every time I watch him on the TV coverage and when making his speeches. I don't know why...l think this man touches people of all faiths, and possibly even some agnostics.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Bookworm616

I've heard and talked to several non-Catholics who love him.

Me, as a Catholic, loves him, too.

He's awesome!

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

:smt043

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Does anyone who lives in Evangelical/Trump galaxy find His Holiness' message of compassion for immigrants timely and conversation ending?

9. z

z Well-Known Member

As somewhat semi catholic man, I like the pope. He means well and appears to be very compassionate but bashing capitalism and getting to involved in global warming issues makes him look radical left-wing fringe communist kook in some of his critics eyes...
    He should stick to issues like eradicating poverty, democracy in crazy lands like Cuba and East Africa, advocating for equality, peace and so forth.....

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

He ain't said shit about police killings.

The nazis support from the Vatican.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You need one of these too.

[​IMG]

Fuck is wrong with these people getting moist over mofos they don't know.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is it because he's from Latin America and speaks Spanish? :smt056

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Flame,

what do u want him to do? go on stage and shout with blacklives matter group?

For Fuck sake, everything is not about blks. There are other groups who still get discriminated and marginalized, blks not the only one.

He is not American, he is not a politician and running for the office. He appears to be a very compassionate Pope and wants the poor, the marginalized, & the very unfortunate ones to do well in life. He is addressing as many global issue as it comes to his awareness. So he did not speak about police brutality in AmeriKKKA, does that make him a Nazi leader?

I know the catholic church has their hands in slavery and Nazi party. I am very well aware that as blk ppl we are marginalized and discriminated in 2015 AmeriKKa. I also know very well about racism 1st hand but have decide long ago not to stop my blk ass and promised to myself to rise irregardless, = here I stand.

So pls Flames save me your AmerikKKa and the pope are racist lecture.

Thx

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...

Here's a gift just for you ;)

[​IMG] :cool:

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I love, love, love this Pope. I was in Philly when he arrived to the US and i almost bought tshirts and waterbottles with the Pope-visiting-philly psraphenalia. And im not even catholic!

17. Bookworm616

[​IMG]

Your above post deserves this gif as well.

18. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

yea, absolutly. I've never been a follower of Vatican either, but this Pope is really great!