Rapper Rick Ross & his girl Liz Hagelthorn

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jun 13, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's why sistas helped tank "Birth of a Nation," because Nate Parker has a white wife and a biracial family. It actually portrayed black men as strong leaders who killed to protect their women, which is also a no-no.

2. RicardoCooper

This is why WW are winning

3. RicardoCooper

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Exactly, power is more intoxicating than money.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Can't forget Jesse Williams. Obviously what he did with his wiener was more important than speaking out on issues affecting the communities that they love so much. It's like trying to reason with a 6 year old kid. All the kid knows is what it wants and that's all that matters. Every day should be pizza and sponge bob. Never books and broccoli.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wonder what goes through a guys mind before he decides to get a "mail order bride."

7. Reverie

I think they have run through their options.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

In other words. Even when ww have a grevience they don't act like a bunch of obnoxious hyenas. Ok......got it.

9. Reverie

Of course not, other peoples relationship is not our business.

10. RicardoCooper

To be fair, Jesse gassed them up with his "black girl magic" speech and the fact he was married to a sista, so the comedown was quite harsh. I don't watch Grey's but it's only a matter of time before Shonda Rhimes gives Jesse the Isiah Washington treatment

11. Reverie

But did Jesse actually say he only liked black women??? I mean, even if they are his first choice, doesn't mean he would or should turn down a fascinating woman just because she isn't black. That would only be foolish on his part.

12. RicardoCooper

He heavily inferred in his "black girl magic" BET speech that he only had eyes for black women, and at the time, he was married to a biracial black woman. So you can see where his flip to a white woman was vexing for some

13. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Being salty and jealous is being salty and jealous regardless, no matter HOW subtle/direct it is.

14. Reverie

Good point. poor Jesse. :p

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You can try to push your false equivalencies and lies all you want but you're talking to a man here. A man in the very classic sense of the word. Telling me how to think gets you laughed at.

That goes for this entire racist system and every wm that depends on it, every ww that has her thinking influenced by it, and every silly ass lost low self-esteem having bw like yourself that can't understand why she can't get what she really wants from men.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Money is power.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right. MLK wasn't faithful to his wife...imagine if they stifled his message. Got to seperate the forest from the trees, the battle from the war. Man is fallible, the message must remain invinsible.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ive been around White women my whole life. Ive not heard, or met one who was salty and jealous of Asian partners. How about you with your fellow sistas? Did they ever speak negatively on WWBM unions?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. Reverie

If used right.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Even when not.