Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Uh-Oh!! U might be on to something . . . the NFL showrunners at FOX just did a scripted Mahomes baby - daddy kiss during LXVII pregame break to $75 million dollar commercial lol!!! NEVERMIND! These mother-father refs and the review booth are on the TAKE for Philly (smdh)!!!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
  2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Reuben Pizza is a recipe that my sister introduced to our Super Bowl party in 2001 and we have had it every year since. Cleveland is famous for our corned beef sandwiches so to turn something like that into a pizza is pretty special.

That wing sauce you mentioned sounds delicious. I might have to look it up and grab me a bottle.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

U won't regret it and your big national local Acme or WalMart may have it . . . MAMBO Sauce has flawless customer 5 star reviews on Amazon and is often sold out according to those aforementioned customers that they ordering it by the big jug lol. I even had trouble last month getting my first regular size one. When U prepare they try these three seasonings after U oil them up with canola: (1 Lawry's lemon pepper, (2 Fire & Smoke Society's "The Usual" and 3) Mrs. Dash lemon pepper. That's the combo I used the day before the Super Bowl to prepare the wings and seal them up in tupperware for the 'fridge. U good to go the next day at 425 degrees for 20 minutes in the air fryer then Mambo them with the sauce in a bowl and oven bake at 350 for 10 min as U flip them over once midway.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'm surprised you're not already a paid spokesperson. Lol

5. XenNChill

XenNChill New Member

I don't usually like to focus on it too much but I'm so glad the Superbowl featured two black QBs that both played great and don't seem to be knuckleheads off the field. I'm hurt for Hurts though, oof. Played a major role in generating almost 400 yards and four touchdowns and not getting the win? Eagles better invest like hell in that defense in the off-season.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1677016486146.jpg

9. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1675852186756.jpg

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1683850653931.jpg

14. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

I can't believe that there were adults that were mad about him being with a white girl. Actually I can believe it lol

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

These are exact same adults who are currently mad about Bronny's "uncle" Rich Paul being engaged to Adele. Go figure.

16. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

Welp they can just stay mad lol

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Miami will lose, Jimmy Butler is good brother he's so likable. but his team have no chance, see me come back here and tell you "I told you so." it's as if I've been on time machine.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator