Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So Hell has a new resident today. Rush Limbaugh finally kicked the bucket. One less human shit stain cluttering up the mortal plane....

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! You'd be labelled a sellout/BW hater with the quickness, lol

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

A Black History month gift perhaps?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. Tamstrong

AKA "Turd Cruz"

[​IMG]

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

All ya'll's governing Republican officials on some fuck shit. Governor trying to blame the power outages on "clean energy" failure in the state but aren't ya'll primarily an unregulated fossil fuel dominated state?

7. Tamstrong

They've always been on some fuck shit here. Yep, pretty much. Those assholes in charge know the power problem has primarily been a natural gas issue. Hell, I even got an emergency alert and follow up messages from the gas company itself to reduce natural gas use as much as possible because of the problem.

8. Tamstrong

Another recent asshole government example from a now-former Texas mayor (who's also a moron). Trigger Warning for folks especially sensitive to poor grammar and/or spelling! :

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And people actually voted for him . Caveman mentality is a muthafukka ain't it?

10. Tamstrong

Yes it is.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How is the state red at this point. Republicans routinely fails them and then criticizes them for it

12. Tamstrong

I've been asking that question myself, because I just don't get it. I didn't vote for any of those assholes, and it baffles me that others keep voting for them when it repeatedly bites them in the ass.

13. DudeNY12

His supporters deserve exactly what they get. Imagine you elect someone to run your city/represent you who is paid with your tax dollars, a crisis comes along and the moron tells you that you have no right to depend on help from the government. Only a special kinda moron says that, and even bigger moron to fall for it.

14. DudeNY12

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210208_190355.jpg

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210208_190452.jpg

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-02-21-02-47-15(1).png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sounds about right. I was shocked to learn in the last week that some of these Far-left Woke SJWs legit consider people like Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, & the rest of the establishment Dems to be Conservatives.

On The Right, the Populists can definitely tell the difference between Liberals & Leftists, but it's true a lot of regular conservatives consider Liberals & Leftists the same.

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-02-21-02-46-55(1).jpg