Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Connor Betts
    James Hodgkinson
    Michael Reinoehl

2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

You, bliss, and the guy with the cartoon avatar are two fries short of a happy meal smh.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

First off, Dylan Roof was a cold-blooded maniac, just like all mass shooters are. I despise all far left and right hoodlums and murderers.

Bernie people are Antifa and they sure do kill.

-"Texas mass Cop killer shooter Micah Xavier Johnson loved Obama.

- DC Navy Yard Mass shooter Aaron Alexis loved Obama

- Church mass shooter Emanuel Kidega Samson who killed White parishioners and referenced the red, black and green Pan-African flag in his note, loved Obama.

- Who do you think the New Black Panthers loved?

- The NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) are self- identifying Militias, run by their leader, Grand Master Jay.
    They ‘believe in violence’ and want the Govt to "declare every black person who is a descendent of the Portuguese slave trade a political prisoner of the United States"....and to "sanction the United States to give us our own land here, so we can go in, set up our own government and the whole nine yards.”
    (Hey, that's exactly what you want, TDK lol)

[​IMG]

As for Kyle Rittenhouse, go see the video, he was defending himself,, he was shot at first by the guy he shot, and he had a skateboard cracked over his head.
    You would do the same.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're new here, there were quite a few Black Conservative, Black Republicans and Black centrists here who were basically chased off.
    We even had some Dems who were reasonable or centrist.
    Now, were left with you newb and a few others, who have lost ya gotdam minds over Trump. It's certifiable TDS.:confused:

Ironically, l used to be a liberal, until l discovered what brownshirt loonies they are and demand you be just like them. FUUUCK THAT, lol. #walkaway

5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know better and if you think I’m siding with fascists, racists, religious bigots, misogynist, anti-science, and overall hateful people, I’m letting you know that’s not happening!

6. Bookworm616

Ah yes, because we don't toe the party line. We're actually independent critical thinkers. God forbid anyone question the narrative of the MSM or the Democrat Party.

Critical thinkers on both sides who can hold civil conversations without name calling or throwing insults are a rare breed.

7. Bookworm616

That's rich. Anyone who isn't bowing down to the Democrat Party MUST be an alt-right psychopath.

There are no moderates. No independents.

It's either vote for Joe "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black" Biden or you're a fascist, racist, bigot, misogynist, anti-science and overall hateful person. LMAO.

"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" is unbelievable racist and tears down blacks to only votes. He doesn't care about blacks. He just assumes you're voting for him. That's sick. He doesn't have to earn your vote. He just knows black people vote blue. They have no minds of their own. (At least he's HOPING black people don't have minds of their own).

Time for you to take your blinders off. The extreme hate is coming almost exclusively from the easily brainwashed people who believe everything the MSM tells them and never questions the soundbites they hear.

I will tell you, my sister has become completely brainwashed by the MSM and you can't even mention Trump's name in front of her without her face contorting into such evil, it's actually scary. She is the only one throwing hate at her own family. The HATE is coming from the Democrats.

And if you would read the #Walkaway testimonials, you would witness love and acceptance for those who dared to walk away from the Democrat Party. There is no hate being thrown at anyone. It is so freeing reading the comments and seeing there are good humans out there who rejoice in our differences but have common ground.

8. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Ok give me the places, either websites or news stations, where you get your information from. I’m pretty sure I can guess but I would like to hear it come from you. Gaslighting, projecting, and both sides do it nonsense don’t work! I’ll wait!

9. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

No common ground to be had with bigots, racists/fascists/authoritarian, etc... you know the same people your grandfathers fought wars against!

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Absolutely. The old school GOP had that genteel, low-key racism. Trump courts full on white supremacists. Although I find it strange that Richard Spencer flipped for Biden. Guess Trump was too much for even him.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2...paign-swiftly-disavows-white-nationalist.html

11. RicardoCooper

DemocratIC Party.

Carry on.

12. RicardoCooper

Is your sister brainwashed by the MSM or are you brainwashed by Fox News/Breitbart? Look thee in the mirror.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Connor Betts shooting had nothing to do with politics
    I'll give you James Hodkinson but Michael Reinoehl was fighting in self defense be wasn't out seeking a fight unlike your boy Kyle Rittenhouse.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow dude, have ya looked at the Democratic Party recently?

In fact, their whole history is full of hate and racism.

FB_IMG_1580098096956.jpg

I bet you voted for "I'm with her", huh?

FB_IMG_1576023059483.jpg

Well said, Bookie!

they're not independent thinkers, at all.. This sums up their hyperbole. :eek:

FB_IMG_1568419356538.jpg

15. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Brief history lesson, the parties changed ideologies after Lyndon B Johnson signed the 1964 civil rights act. Nixon cemented the complete change with his Southern Strategy. Oh yeah you chose the right one to spout this old right wing gibberish!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, so l keep being "told" by Dems. (Dont flatter yourself, Mr. ' You chose the right one, 'you gone learn today miss' :rolleyes:)

Can you tell me the exact date the switch happened and who switched? Or did it just "magically happen"?

*S/N, why haven't you canceled the Racist Democratic Party's name?

Why haven't you canceled KKK-loving, Hillary 'super-predator' Clinton?

Why haven't you canceled George Wallace-loving, KKK-leader Robert Byrd- loving, anti-segragationist "l don't want my kids growing up in a racial school Jungle", "Predators on our Streets", Stupid Bastards Military" Joe Biden?

Or is that all cool with you?

17. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Civil Rights Act was signed in 1964, Robert Byrd repented his racists ways, George Wallace was an old school Dixiecrat along with Strom Thurmond who eventually like all Southern Democrats converted to the Republican Party. As far as Senator Clinton is concerned she did make the comment and owned up to it. However, like all Trumplicans, you never tell the whole story because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Doesn't fit your narrative". Oh that's hilarious, everyone knows Dems invented that hypocrisy. You condemn everyone except your own dems trash behavior when it suits your narrative.

HER "owning up to it" doesn't fix the damage the '94 Crime Bill did to the lives of so many, and continues to.
    To this day, tens of thousands are still locked up on shit convictions. (Which Donald Trump is at least working with others to rectify. You can't even give him credit for that.)

Furthermore, look at you absolving that rampant racist bum Byrd.
    (And to think Obama eulogized him as well.)

Byrd's racist past should not be downplayed

"The late senator's anti-black views were deep and long-lasting...
    Robert Byrd was not just a racist, but a leader among racists....even after he was no longer a formal member of the organization, he continued to act as an adviser to Grand Imperial Wizard Samuel Green regarding whom to appoint to Klan leadership.

He also opposed the nomination of Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, and, as recently as the 1980s, continued to oppose the nomination of African-Americans to prominent office, including Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court, Janice Rogers Brown to the United State Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia and Condoleezza Rice as secretary of state.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinio...should-not-be-downplayed/stories/201007070270

Lastly, sorry TP...

Wallace was never a Republican, nor did he switch.
    He was a lifelong Democrat and ran for office as a Democrat except in his first run for the White House, when he was the candidate of the American Independent Party.
    Each subsequent run, was as a Democrat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...456686-e4ff-11e7-927a-e72eac1e73b6_story.html

Additionally...

GQ Magazine was forced to issue a correction after one of its columnists misidentified former segregationist Alabama Gov. George Wallace as a Republican.

Correction 5/21: An earlier version of this piece misstated that George Wallace was a Republican. We regret the error,

the magazine was forced to concede.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/2...publican-to-smear-gop-wallace-was-a-democrat/

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

A real discussion on Black men and voting. I don’t agree with everything, they make some good points.

20. RicardoCooper

If Biden loses they're already setting up straight black men as the fall guys