Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

The sad truth is that those who are critical of Black Lives Matter have no interest in knowing what they're about. It's just one of today's tactics of the ongoing attempts to keep us quiet and continue with the status quo which is continue to avoid/flat out deny the obvious.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This shit is unbelievably dumb. All of it. LOL

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Who do you think appoints the USPS Board of Governors?? The POTUS and the Senate.

To believe that De Joy was not a Trump pick and the USPS governors just happened to select a Trump donor with investment ties in Amazon and a company that makes letter sorting machines, with no professional experience working for the USPS, is just naive.

All previous USPS Postmaster Generals have come from the USPS. This was a Trump selection all the way.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

For those that still have hope in America:

An associate of mine posted a joke about the best way to eat a steak is well done with ketchup and his FB friends jabbed at liberals with it.

Yes it was made out to be partisan too.
    [​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why would I trust anyone that put me on the same planet as you?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Thump @The Dark King Do y'all also watch Secular Talk/The Kyle Kulinski Show?

I finally got into Kyle Kulinski this week:

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I used to watch them all Kyle Kulinski, The Majority Report with Sam Seder, all TYT shows, Rising with Krystal & Saagar, even Jimmy Dore's crazy ass. but lately, for my own personal well being, I've put drastic limits on my YouTube political show consumption. Going down political rabbit holes was literally making me ill.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No he isnt.

Obama administration removed thousands of mailboxes
    2016 report: 'Nationally the number of collection boxes declined by more than 12,000 in the past five years'

Your comment is another "Trump puts kids in cages" fallacy.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Outstanding commentary.

It would be hilarious if the content wasn't so tragic.

The Left is bat-shit crazy. A bunch of lunatics. I'm so embarrassed for them.
    Every pathetic thing they try to throw boomerangs back in their face.

Tucker mentioned Susan Rice's fake tweet has been retweeted 30,000 times.

But this one below by some out of nowhere "random" guy ( a.k.a strategically placed) went viral with 82,000 RT's..

20200822_224728.jpg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1294427812670124033

Except it's full of horseshit, but Twitter still has it up - 'fact checkers' my ass.

It took another news outlet to call the lie out -

'Images of the stacked mailboxes can be seen back in August 2019 from the Street View image on Google Maps, according to the outlet.

The USA Today fact-checking team ultimately rated the claim that the image depicts voter suppression as false, ruling that while the picture was taken in Wisconsin but there is "no proof of anything nefarious."

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Michael Brooks. RIP.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200821_181029.jpg

At this point I've already come to the conclusion that anyone who still supports this traitor-in-chief is either:

1. Willfully ignorant.

2. They're somehow in on the con because they're being paid by the trump campaign, or...

3. They can only "conserve" so much data in their cerebral cortex and for them to allow any new information or education that is even slightly different from what they believed to be true their entire lives (even though they have proven visual and or audio evidence) well that's just too much for their puny little brains to handle which is why their tribalism has occurred.

If this were 1860 instead of 2020, trump supporters and those of his ilk would be the traitorous stars & bars all day long trying to create a false narrative of "State's Rights".

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200821_181037.jpg

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200824_070433.jpg

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1598459824574.jpg

Dems let her right back out to continue her violence. Sweet.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2 Killings in WI last night...
    Cities going to hell in a hand basket.

Update: they arrested the shooter.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No telling what it was back in the 3rd century.

LOL

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Heeeeyy. No fair, Lori.

FB_IMG_1598463987546.jpg

FB_IMG_1598463359734.jpg

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator