Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200806_173622(1).jpg

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-08-14-16-39-36(1).jpg

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200816_015241.jpg

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope. It was more than that. Unless women sound like a man to you.

Clearly you didn't watch the other clips in the link and the "GET THE FUCK OUT" yelled at White Seattle residents.
    Did you miss the agreeing sheeple behind them, rapt in the megaphone screams?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I don't believe it, but Mormons do.

Getting into a theological discussion with an atheist is not just a waste of time, it would actually make time go backwards.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Funny you mentioned time going backwards. The past is indicative of archaic. That term doesn't describe my practices or beliefs.

I agree that it's a waste of time to have a discussion in terms of beliefs, however I look at behavior. That is undeniable. If you don't care to have discussion in terms of observable behavior, historical facts, and actual words that are written in the book then I'll just catch you on the next subject.

Peace

9. andreboba

This is the entire vid, starting at 3:12.
    This isn't Charlottsville where HUNDREDS neo Nazi and White supremacists were chanting 'Jews will not replace us' and 'Blood and Soil'.

This is one dude who stepped out from the march and started ranting about gentrification. It had nothing to do with BLM.

You spend so much time trying to discredit BLM you don't even know what they're about. The overwhelming majority of their marches and protests have been peaceful.
    But you keep looking for that Leftie boogieman.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200816_074802(1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

IKR! Never in my wildest nightmare did I ever imagine it being the same person, and then this president made it reality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

Tucker went in on the latest crazy nonsense conspiracy theory hoax from the Dems & MSM:

LMAO!! This is basically left-wing QAnon.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. andreboba

You sure about that?

Amid criticism, USPS says it will stop removing collection boxes for 90 days
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/16/poli...orting-machines-election-day-cnntv/index.html

Trump is trying to break the Postal Service months before the presidential election to create massive delays in service and stall the collection of mail-in ballots, yet Trump supporters have already convinced themselves it some radical conspiracy.smh

17. ColiBreh1

It literally says only for 90 days. Can you not see when the media/dems are just pushing another ridiculous Russiagate/Ukrainegate/Bountygate-type conspiracy theory hoax?

BTW, The Hill's "Rising" show did a better segment this morning IMO:

Tucker's segment did a lot clowning & satire, while Saagar strictly focused on the facts (including some that Tucker overlooked) and was more balanced.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The elite have pushed ignorance in this country for a long time so they can easily dominate the masses. Now it's starting to backfire and could take this country all the way down.

They have always done what Donnie is doing, it's just more obvious with him, yet people still won't come out of their trance. The question is now where do you get off? Do you go all the way down with them? Do you hang on and hope for the best?

Do you gamble on hope that people will come out of their trance or do you find a solution for yourself? I'm not the captain of this ship so I won't go down with it.

19. andreboba

Still, you have to ask yourself why did Trump fire the old Postmaster General, install a crony Republican campaign donor as the new Postmaster General as the head of USPS, a man who has NO experience working for the USPS, ( the first time that's happened in U.S. history), then FIRE the top directors at the USPS?

This isn't some left wing conspiracy theory. Trump is already trying to steal the next election in plain sight.

The Hill is a conservative publication and even they admit there's something wrong happening at the USPS.
    Trump's postmaster general is playing with political fire
    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/511222-trumps-postmaster-general-is-playing-with-political-fire

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is going to testify before the Senate on Friday. Should be interesting.

20. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhh....at the 2:50 mark of that "Rising" clip I posted, Saagar literally mentions that Trump doesn't have a say in who the Postmaster General is. The Postmaster General is selected by an independent board of governors.

EDIT:

The Hill is NOT a conservative media outlet. It's probably the most balanced notable political media outlet. They have both liberal & conservative voices writing for the site. The "Rising" show is a good example of that. 1 host is a progressive/left-wing populist (Krystal Ball), the other is a Conservative/right-wing populist (Saagar).

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020