Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: You have no sense of humor .

Besides, some men do fit the stereotypes. So insult away.:p

"Under the Gun Control Act of 1968, federal law clearly defined private sellers as anyone who sold no more than four firearms per year. But the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act lifted that restriction and loosely defined private sellers as people who do not rely on gun sales as the principal way of obtaining their livelihood.

Some states have opted to go further than federal law by requiring background checks at gun shows for any gun transaction, federal license or not. The majority of these such states require background checks at the point of transfer for all firearms.

Alternatively, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey and North Carolina regulate purchases by prohibiting private dealers from selling to individuals who do not have licenses/permits, which they obtain following background checks. Some states' requirements are limited only to handgun purchases.

Even in states that do not require background checks of private vendors, the venue hosting the event may require it as a matter of policy. In other cases, private vendors may opt to have a third-party licensed dealer run a background check even though it may not be required by law."

Last Updated: January 2016

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IMG_20200201_072642.jpg

The group says it wants to abolish subway fares and get rid of police patrols in the transit system.

“There’s so much in the budget that can cover free transportation instead of more police. I don’t understand why it’s going that way instead of the other way,” protester Sydney Daniels said.

.Anti-police graffiti was also abundant at stations around the city.
    A woman named Brandy says she held a turnstile open for half an hour today, helping people evade the fare.

We pay for the metro with our taxes. Why are we being charged then hounded if we don’t pay to use it? And of course, it’s disproportionately brown and black people being hounded and arrested,” Brandy said.

No, you don't pay, Brandy. You don't work, Brandy.

Some frustrated commuters pushed back against protesters.

“We need more cops on the trains. Less muggings, less rapes,” one commuter said.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm voting for whoever gets that blue ticket. Rather have Warren than Bernie but either is getting my vote. Time to cancel the reality show.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow we agree on something wow

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Either way you're still gonna have them obstructionist meat heads in the Senate. I just found a good use for them. Instead of blocking the house let them worry about blocking the far lefty in the white house. (assuming they can win) Any other outcome is better than letting them continue to block for Dotard. Just getting him off the scene will be better for the country the first day he is gone.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:D:p LMAO!

IMG_20200202_125931.jpg

"..The President is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan."

Hahaha, Trump has Lil' Mikey spitting words. :D

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Rush Limbaugh announced he has advanced lung cancer.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

As I said before, I like Mitt. Don't understand why so many don't. Now we see that he's the only Republican Senator with balls.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Schadenfreude is sweet
    Bernie is through

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What happened?

12. RicardoCooper

Berners pushed for rule changes
    DNC said "neat"
    Then Bernie lost the caucus
    To ol' Mayor Pete

13. The Dark King

How much do I get if Bernie wins?
    Have you seen the tallies its a virtual tie.

14. RicardoCooper

Campaigning for 5 years
    Top name recognition
    Only to get within the margin of error
    A failure of ignition

The Bern had his victory speech
    All ready to go
    But the numbers came in
    And Mayor Pete said "whoa"

Berners blamed the DNC
    But the DNC said "Fools!"
    "How could we rig it..."
    "When we went by your rules?"

:D

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Imagine being a bookmaker for the general election. I wonder what the average point spread would be if you based it on electoral points.

Seems like someone somewhere should be doing this.

16. The Dark King

Pete spent all his time in Iowa. Funny Bernie is your focus and not HRC endorsed Joe I was Obama's VP Biden.
    He was the front runner the entire race and Mr. Electable loses the first election.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Iowa and New Hampshire are fun but the game doesn't start until states with significant minority populations join the party.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Congratulations Boba your boys passed the AR-15 ban.

Seriously congratulations. It was state level and they voted those guys in so fair is fair.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fascist Soros is spittin' mad.

George Soros calls for Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg to be removed from Facebook because they are 'helping Trump get re-elected' by not banning political ads

[​IMG]

Facebook CEO said that he was committed to having regulation over political ads on the social network and that he would implement it when the government set the rules.

'Who decides what counts as political advertising in a democracy?

'If a non-profit runs an ad about immigration during an election, is it political?

'Who should decide — private companies, or governments?'