Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can literally trust my best friend with my life.

I've done it before.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Mhm. I don’t, personally, believe in the supernatural. But, I understand that many do (via religion or the belief in human unicorns).

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's not a belief. I have a best friend in real life. lol.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We came up like Luciano and Lansky.

If my best friend doesn't exist, neither do I because I'm pretty sure we're both human.

Bonnie and Clyde wasn't a fictional story last time I checked.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  5. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm kind of sad for you bro. That's not a far fetched concept.

7. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez unveils six-bill package known as 'A Just Society'

.. One of the more controversial elements of her proposal is to grant illegal aliens in the United States unfettered access to social services.

Her proposal reads:

‘Notwithstanding any other provision of law ... an individual who is an alien (without regard to the immigration status of that alien) may not be denied any Federal public benefit solely on the basis of the individual’s immigration status,’

Ocasio-Cortez defines a federal public benefit as:

any grant, contract, loan, professional license, or commercial license provided by an agency of the United States or by appropriated funds of the United States; and...
    any retirement, welfare, health, disability, public or assisted housing, postsecondary education, food assistance, unemployment benefit, or any other similar benefit for which payments or assistance are provided to an individual, household, or family eligibility unit by an agency of the United States or by appropriated funds of the United States.’

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

NBA and LeBron only woke when it $uit$ them. Ki$$ing commie China's feet.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yup the nba is about 5 billion ayear company Nike is about 50 billion a year who makes their shoes in China an it’s a big growth market for both. Nike and NBAput the gag order out on that issue

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Human Rights violaters to the core, but LeBron still just flew there to play.

He won't visit the WH, but will fetchin'-dribble for an ACTUAL DICTATOR. This is why people say shut up and play because they do just that when told to/when it comes to China's dollar bills.
    Still though, China punished Bron and co after the NBA's sickening apologies by refusing to air the Game on their State sponsored TV.

Nike is even worse. What 'woke" Fakers.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

“The depths of cruelty and inhumanity towards migrants, towards people of color, towards LGBTQ community, war heroes, women, is not the America I want my kids to grow up in. And I’m going to do everything I can to ensure that is not that they grow up in.”
    - Chelsea Clinton.

“Dear @ChelseaClinton: Your parents opposed gay marriage, crippled Haiti, and locked up more black people than any President in United States history.
    The ‘America’ you ‘don’t want your kids to grow up in’, is the literal household within which you were raised, fraud.
    - Candace Owens.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

MN's in-disguise ANTIFA Reps Ihan and Gomez, were causing havoc at the Trump Rally, along with Ilhan's married lover..

IMG_20191014_122802.jpg

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course...

FB_IMG_1571078067998.jpg

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Waaah. Hillary called us deplorables.

Well, because you ARE.:eek:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oppressed Chinese in Hong Kong burning his jersey..

TMZ report:
    Protesters in Hong Kong are FURIOUS at LeBron James for speaking out against Daryl Morey ... and now they're burning Bron's jersey in the streets.
    Around 200 people were demonstrating .. in Hong Kong ... chanting praises for Daryl Morey while trashing James.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How ironic that the very people screaming about that video are the same people who have been calling for the assassination of our President.

But if you really want to talk deplorable, check out this production from liberals who patted themselves on the back and gave themselves awards for it..