Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Please, St. Bernie is funded by the NRA but he gets a pass because it's a "rural state" and "guns aren't the same in VT as they are in Chicago"
    TX is red and run by oil and gas so it makes sense Beto would have to vote Republican
    "Progressives" can't flip seats or gain majorities, enough with your leftist temper tantrums, if the DNC had strong leadership, they'd straight cock-block the far left and give you something to cry about

2. RicardoCooper

Who do they think they're fooling lol

How does Rosario go from far-leftist Bernie-Bot to "corporate neoliberal" Cory?

I was telling people on another board that America wouldn't elect a bachelor president and I got shouted down by political know-nothings. Now Cory's scrambling for a beard. He should have been on this years ago. Extra points for a dark skinned chick with hood roots a la Michelle

3. RicardoCooper

You'd be asking women to deal with reality. You and I both know that's a non-starter

4. RicardoCooper

As a heterosexual black man, Harris has given me zero reasons to vote for her. If women think they alone can get her over the finish line, especially when 53% of white women broke for Trump, they've got another thing coming

Beto just announced, let the real America have a look at him

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're comparing the NRA to big oil? One is literally destroying the planet.

6. RicardoCooper

Nah, the NRA isn't destroying anything, my bad

7. The Dark King

That's like comparing a car crash to a hurricane

8. RicardoCooper

Hence St. Bernie gets a pass lol

You guys twist into pretzels to let him off the hook, it'd be funny to watch if you weren't actively helping the GOP get elected

9. The Dark King

Ok I'll entertain you. How does wanting and seeking out a progressive candidate help the GOP get elected?

10. RicardoCooper

"The spoiler candidate takes votes away from a more viable candidate or candidates, a common effect called vote splitting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoiler_effect

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-trump-2016-election-654320
    https://www.rollcall.com/news/congr...ting-house-democratic-bills-reopen-government

And here's a golden oldie

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/479587/NADER-COULD-SIPHON-OFF-CLINTONS-VOTES.html

It would have taken you 30 seconds to answer your own question but we don't search for facts if they contradict our narratives lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. The Dark King

What you presented was complete logical fallacy. For one you juxtapose Clinton vs Nader and Clinton vs Sanders. One being a GENERAL election the other a PRIMARY. Nader may have siphoned votes as an independent giving would be democratic votes a place to go other than the democratic party. In a primary you compete to be the democratic choice there is nothing to siphon its all the same pot. In fact Sanders endorsed Clinton after he conceded. He supported her to win because he understood the bigger picture. Are you saying we should just anoint people no more elections? That no one dare challenge the queen to a fair election?
    And if you actually read why AOC didn't vote for the resolution you'd understand it was not to further fund ICE. That's been her position since she ran for office she was just upholding a campaign promise. I know I know we arent use to seeing a politician keep their word.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Joint Chiefs Chairman says Google refuses to work with US military but provides “direct benefit” to China’s military
    https://t.co/MadQVJQK4a

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Prejudice actually. Irish isn't a race.

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I know, that's what the quotation marks are for.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because out of everyone running, Beto is the biggest threat to them. 45 is taking shots at him too. If Beto wins the primary, 45 is done.

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Did you hear his response when asked about Beto becoming a POTUS candidate. In typical his typical speak... He doesn't answer the question, but makes mention of Beto's hand movement. They're (including 45) showing their hand early and clearly are scared of Beto.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes sir!!

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If there's anyone who can't criticize anyone about hand movements, it's Trump. He projects more than AMC Theatres.

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Wait, so Trump's people are getting indicted left and right on serious federal offenses and the GOP is trying to fire shots over a misdemeanor that happened over 20 years ago?

[​IMG]