Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Whoa! How did we miss that dress!

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Are you sure she didn’t go to Doodoobai?

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I don't know, but Ice-T's proud look says it all: she captures red carpet attention like none other. lol

4. darkcurry

I'm eating. lol.

5. darkcurry

Amazing!

6. darkcurry

7. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

its probably long deleted by now, but even if it wasn't Im not in a position to go findit, it wasn't that good anyway, but its was crystal clear that it was her bent over, had her face showing and everything, and it was a white dude

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

Looks old. But like I said if he was aware then no and also he cheated on her. lol. Not excusing that, but it is what it is with some folks you know.

10. glt1980

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

13. darkcurry

When I first seen her she struck me as that type... but then in the interview she boasted about her love for Justin Timberlake and it threw me off so I didn't think about that again. lol.

14. glt1980

When it comes specifically to Adele, I can not say that I have ever heard of it, but it would not shock me at all if it is true. The surprising thing though seeing is she is British and famous women over there have been dating black men long before she came along but then again they all got looks and comments as well. She was most likely getting those looks before she got famous and knew they would only get worse as she got more famous.

I think we can all say that without a doubt dating and being a relationship with a black man is a totally different experience from dating any other man on this planet. We tend to be the only men that women (regardless of the race of the woman) get comments looks or insinuations about. Lets be real here, you have to be a very strong woman to date and be in a relationship with a black man, because you are gonna get comments.

I know that there have been women in the entertainment/modeling fields that have said similar things about dating/preferring black men before they got famous but then things changed when they became famous. Pam Anderson before she became the biggest star in the world said that she had a serious boyfriend for years in Canada who happen to be black, Christina Aguilera was another one that was into black guys then she got famous and that ended.

Gotta remember before the Kardashians proved it to be wrong, one of the quickest ways to kill your career in entertainment was to be linked to a black man romantically.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't think that's a big deal. Justin Timberlake has a bunch of hits. What turned me off of her is when she scolded Chris Brown at either the 2012 or 2013 Grammy Awards.

I thought it was interesting that a bunch of people just started guessing & assuming that she was gonna date a BM next after news about her divorce came out and than later that day they those people ended up being right when the news about her dating Skepta came out.

Anyways, I think you can add Megan Fox to a list of chicks who shyed away from publicly dating BM after she became too famous. I suspect Billie Eilish too because she always avoids talking about her love life despite these pics being out there:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  16. darkcurry

Like Adele Billie Eilish has a crush on Justin Bieber(I Just Learned), but apparently dates black men(boys).

But again as I said before I thought this girl was gay. lol.

17. darkcurry

I guess they finally took their instagram flirting to the next step

Mike Johnson Says Demi Lovato 'Kisses Really Well'
    [​IMG]

https://popcrush.com/mike-johnson-demi-lovato-kissing-interview/?ref=tmz_pc

She shot her her shot.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know they're not together anymore, but I came across this pic earlier, and they're so cool-looking together.

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

Actor Eka Darville (Jessica Jones) and his wife Lila.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  20. SilverSmith

Laurence Fishburne and his girlfriend Bronwyn Anne Moylan - Oct 18, 2019

[​IMG]