Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Mehcad Brooks and his girlfriend Frida Kardeskog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I almost thought that was Cara Delvigne in that first pic. lol.

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Me too even though I know she's gay.

4. darkcurry

I heard she was just bi.

5. darkcurry

Alice Goodwin and Jermaine Pennant are back on. lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

7. darkcurry

I thought she was gay. lol.

I also heard she was a huge Justin Bieber fan so that is a little bit surprising. She's a very cool artist.

8. ColiBreh1

9. darkcurry

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NFL's Larry English and wife Nicole
    Her w/o a tan
    [​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nicole Williams reveals on an episode of "WAGS": "There's a million haters out there. The moment they see Larry alone, they're all on top of him. Larry tells me I just need to work on letting him handle it because I'm always vicious ... and these girls really do test you."
    [​IMG]

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

She always came across as super insecure on WAGS.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Cause he wouldn't marry her. lol

14. ColiBreh1

I looked it up & this is definitely the same white stripper chick that he knocked up twice.

Niggas online have been making a big deal about it for years. Exhibit A: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/str...million-to-not-have-paul-georges-baby.188055/

I can't help but chuckle at them regurgitating the same talking points they bring up every time a black male celeb or athlete has a white or non-black significant other. Completely ignoring the fact that black male celebs or athletes with black significant others go thru the same thing.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  15. ColiBreh1

What network does this WAGS show come on?

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

It was kind of a double edge sword though because one of the reasons he was hesitant to commit to her was the fact that she was so insecure. I remember the episode in the first season where they were all in Vegas and she came back to the room to make sure he was in bed. I was like damn he is a grown man and you are checking in like he has a curfew.

WAGS was on E! but was cancelled

17. darkcurry

And they stuck together through that? No cheating? No break ups? Interesting.

18. darkcurry

When a lot of these black men do it they are trying to please any black female that might be listening or reading their post to get browny points from them. We know why those black women do it. lol.

The funniest part is they turn around and clown those brothas that go through drama with a black female without ANY mention of her race. All of a sudden it's ALL WOMEN! lol.:rolleyes:

And yeah I was thinking about Doc Rivers' daughter he was with. I didn't really followed what happened so I got confused. But Doc's daughter is the one that is mixed race.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Damn Jamie...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And this was him the night before checking into a hotel with this lady.... vvv
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]