Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

We thought Rita Ora was half black turned out she wasn't. lol.

2. darkcurry

I was into good music! I never let society(black or white) condition me and sevendust was one of the groups I listened to. So I knew there were black people in rock groups. Prodigy was the most famous of course. RIP Keith Flint.

3. darkcurry

He went younger unless she has ageless looks. Both very beautiful women.

4. darkcurry

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

6. darkcurry

She was with A$AP Rocky for a long time. But yeah that is obviously her flavor. lol. She's a playa and I ain't mad at her. I'm just wondering what is it about her that she can get away with it out in the open and have these guys profess their love to her and not leave when they find out they're just part of her rotation.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm with @qaz1. That chick looks just like popular biracial IG model Jena Frumes: https://www.instagram.com/jenafrumes/

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

My best guess is that they each have their own rotations. Wouldn't you hook up with her part-time if you could? (I wouldn't, but I'm truly odd and old school like that) Maybe that doesn't explain the declarations of love you mentioned, but it's the best I've got lol

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah after watching half of the linked video, I can maybe see that. But I've been wrong before lol

10. darkcurry

As I said people have done the same thing with Rita Ora.

11. darkcurry

No. That's not how I roll.

But I ain't mad at Kendall. Especially since she isn't obviously hiding what she is. Which shows even more she has something that got them hooked! Just like the rest of her sisters.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't doubt for a second that her sisters have been handing down certain useful tips lol.

13. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Martial Arts legend Raymond Daniels, and his wife, acclaimed martial artist Colby Northcutt (mma fighter Sage Northcutt's sister):

https://www.instagram.com/rd_goat/
    https://www.instagram.com/colbeynorthcutt/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Raymond Daniels is widely considered the Roy Jones Jr. of Karate, and just recently got his 7th Dan in Karate (circa Summer 2018) as a grandmaster.

His highlight reel:

And his recent mma fight in Bellator:

14. darkcurry

Aladdin European Premiere: Princess Jasmine actress Naomi Scott dazzles in pale blue strapless gown alongside footballer husband Jordan Spence
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She's obviously beautiful, but that may be the weirdest skirt I've ever seen. It almost looks like it was supposed to be pants (for a much bigger person).

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Montel Williams and his wife Tara Flower on May 11, 2019 in New York.

[​IMG]

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Because they both are.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Dude looks like actor Gaius Charles (The dude who played Smash on "Friday Night Lights" the TV show & the young replacement minster on this past 1st season of "God Friended Me").

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I can see what you mean. I assume I didn't catch that before because all I could see was that crazy weird skirt homegirl's got on lol