Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/1096173079753977856?s=21

It's her official IG account newly created, there she is linking to it on Twitter!

In one of those videos with Gianno Caldwell she admitted to not have had an IG account up until recently and Gianno helped her creat it(all of this after she spent some time with him at his apartment as she acknowledged in that video!).

So maybe they're not officially dating but it's pretty clear she is having some good time with him( and knowing my fellow brotha, he is certainly hitting it right so that she felt compelled to open an IG account to narrate it. Lol.).

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Why so?

Alot of those conservative types are, but they are also the first type to say some sideways stuff when they get upset and pull out that tried and tested Im not racist my (bf/gf/family member/ best friend, etc) is black.

The swinger/cuckold lifestyle is full of people just like them.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Ummm....These 2 sisters look like biracial BW. Are you sure they're white?

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Their mother is not white though. Look at the grandmother. She is some kind of brown person(obvioulsy not black.)

I'm going to guess maybe Indian.

5. ColiBreh1

6. darkcurry

She's pretty.

7. darkcurry

8. darkcurry

NBA's Orlando Magic's Terrence Ross and Wife and Mother Of His Kids Matijana. (Say that NAME three times fast. lol.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ColiBreh1

10. darkcurry

11. darkcurry

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Damn she's fire..but I have to ask this question, why is it every time a female post a picture, or a series of pictures, she's now considered an "Instagram model". What exactly does that mean? Has she signed with a legitimate modeling agency like Joel Embiid's super hot fiance or is she just a female who happens to upload pictures to Instagram?

14. ColiBreh1

@darkcurry People forgot to post pics of Jahleel Addae's Fiancee/Wife Lindsey Nelson in that other thread about the IG stories video "toastng to lightskin babies" controversy. She's bad AF:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

It becomes hard to tell when they start getting naturally thick around the surgically enhanced thickness like Kylie. Baby weight could have something to do with it being hard to tell.

Here is Matijana when she was pregnant.
    [​IMG]

16. darkcurry

We keep forgetting how these Athletes are able to attract some of the most beautiful women in the world. Don't forget about those soccer WAGs too.

17. darkcurry

Some people call them that because they don't know what they do for a living. Even though sometimes they do post their occupation in their bios like Arik Armstead's GF Mindy Sittinpretty who is a doctor and had to prove it to people even though she doesn't like posting pictures with her at her place of work or more than likely can't. https://www.instagram.com/p/BZm7aoRno2A/

But Instagram obviously doesn't pay them, so the title is misleading as hell. lol.

18. ColiBreh1

LOL, I know @JamalSpunky feels some type of way about BM celebs/athletes dating IG models instead of legit female celebs/models.

19. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

DAMN this woman is drop dead gorgeous!

20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I doesn't bother me at all, I'm just curious as to why every female with a picture on IG are called "models".