Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Also Diddy did kinda spearhead that group of celebrity black men who came out publicly in a statement asking Biden to pick a black woman for VP. That was simping enough right there. What more do they want?

2. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

Exactly, Cassie gets the white guy who's a so called "personal trainer " over the near Billionaire Diddy and they celebrate, Diddy gets a White Australian model and all hell breaks lose. Wash, rinse, repeat...LOL ..The PSYCHOTIC HYPOCRISY is hilarious.

3. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

No, that's not true. Go read the terms of Katie Holmes divorce from Tom Cruise and you'll see why they didn't show PDA.

4. JamalSpunky

Sorry but the scared of Scientology Tom theory doesn't hold much water considering the timelines. Besides Homes has a new boyfriend whom she is out in public with a lot these days even though her situation with Cruise hasn't changed apparently since her breakup with Foxx.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Terrence J, former host of 106 & Park, stepped out last night in Los Angeles with two women, both of whom were introduced as his "girlfriend."

[​IMG]

The 'Think Like a Man' actor channeled his inner Hugh Hefner, donning a luxurious red robe with Balenciaga slides as he left a Halloween party with the two mystery women.

It's not clear whether Terrence was just pretending for purposes of the costume - or whether he is actually involved in a polyamorous throuple.'

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@The Dark King @Thump You know that 1 female political conservative pundit that The Hill's "Rising" news show often has on as a guest, Rachel Bovard? Looks like she got married to a BM this month:

https://twitter.com/rachelbovard/status/1318632132022030337
    [​IMG]

full size pic:

[​IMG]

• List
  7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

8. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] It's the "Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR pics" thread. I wasn't sure anybody would recognize her, unless I specifically pointed out who she was. That's all. I wasn't trying to make a statement.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I watch the Hill not cause I love it but because its good to get a view of the other side and its on the border.

11. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/people/status/1321437653913522184
    [​IMG]
    https://people.com/music/adele-dating-rapper-skepta-things-heating-up-source/

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Newly svelte Adele posted on Instagram today that she's not dating anyone right now. I do not doubt that they hooked up in the past.

• List
  13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean I wouldnt say a celeb or athlete saying they are single is that relevant lol.

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

15. SilverSmith

On September 26, 2020, golfer Harold Varner III married his girlfriend, Amanda Singleton, whom he met at 17, in Charlotte, NC.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

17. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This 'sponsered' photo from Woodstock keeps popping up in media pages, and I'm seriously curious if this guy is Black or wearing a wig??

[​IMG]

19. JamalSpunky

Probably a white dude with somewhat kinky hair. There were some out there, often Jewish, who could grow afros.

20. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member