Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

^^^^^They look good together....

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

They're married in fact. So I bet they appreciate you think that. :smt042

From his wiki:

Personal life
    Corneille officially became a Canadian citizen on 8 November 2004.
    He married Sofia de Medeiros (see External Link), his girlfriend of four years, on 9 September 2006 in a small and private ceremony by the lake at the Quintessence hotel, 130 km north of Montreal. She is a model and actress of Canadian and Portuguese parentage.

She also had a part in one of his videos.

[YOUTUBE]4Y9vLeYlbLc[/YOUTUBE]

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rick Fox & Eliza Dushku

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

MELT melt MELT

Oh thanks for sharing that.... how sweet are they... ....

5. Bulma

Bulma New Member

I guess you guys are right about American women being, less likely to date a BM...in public.

6. JordanC

Why would you quote me with that under it? I've never said that. :confused:

7. Bulma

Bulma New Member

I wasn't refering to you, but the statement. Many American men here claim that, and your post proved it.

8. JordanC

It proved nothing. I just quoted his bio from wiki. It proves that is their story and their heritage. And you make more of it than what it is. Quit trying to twist it negative. Would you want me to quote his bio and take out that reference??

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I know she's tall, but how tall is he?

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

not tall enough apparently

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

According to google search, he's 5'6".

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboys who got it made. CB,that video is steamin.

13. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Touchy :D
    I take it you are an American.

14. JordanC

You can take it I don't like my words twisted.

I don't like prejudging people by groups or stupids stereotypes. They are rarely 100% or very accurate....at all. I like individuals. Like I could ask you if you have bad teeth. Just an ex. I mean you are from the UK right.

Quit being bitchy and foolish. I have had enough. We can't assume anything about someone based on where they are from or what color their skin is.

This is the last I will address you on it. Don't quote me and then twist my words or thoughts. You speak for Bulma.

15. Bulma

Bulma New Member

What are you on about? I wasn't twisting your words. I was using the evidence you provided to prove a point. You (PERSONALY) have nothing, to do with it.
    There are MANY posts here, from BM, saying WW from other countries appear to be more open when dating. You said the woman is from Canada. Thus, proving their point.

If you said I had bad teeth, I wouldn't care. You must admit most of the IR couples posted here, are non-American. Exceptions don't make the rule.

Walking away huh???? Afraid to debate. I thought, many things of you.....but, I never pegged you as a coward.

16. jaycece

jaycece New Member

i think jordans point is that it doesnt prove the point u say it does, because it a canadian dating a bm

if it was an american saying she wldnt date a bm, that would prove the point

but this has nothing to do with american women at all

17. Bulma

Bulma New Member

You still don't understand. My comment has nothing to do with, the person who posted it. It was the content of the post. That is all.

18. MichaelWenton

MichaelWenton New Member

She had to say (at least to herself.) Im marrying MICHAEL JORDAN!! LOL.
    Cause really did she ever think that one day she would be the soon-to-be Mrs Jordan?

19. xolfxo

xolfxo New Member

cool

cool

20. xolfxo

xolfxo New Member

nice