Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG, you've never grabbed your lady's hand?? :smt019

But what if she's blotto and needs you to steady her...??

:p

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Seal is like 50yrs old, some older chaps aren't comfortable with PDA.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He never had a problem with Heidi. Nor his recent Aussie singer girl-friend.

Are you suggesting taking her hand to cross the street is PDA? Or him offering his arm and her looping hers through his, would be PDA?

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Well it isn't much, but yeah it is PDA. And when you consider that they only met a few days earlier, it might be more PDA then he is ready for.

5. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

pictures don't tell you anything.......we don't know them personallly to say either way.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Meh. If you're affectionate, age doesn't matter.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If my man didn't have the desire to at least take my hand in public, then he isn't allowed to take it in private to lead me to the bedroom, either. :|

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Preach it, sister!!

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Okay, but the only time I really hold a woman's hand is if we're in a crowd to keep together, or we're late going somewhere and I'm sort of dragging her behind me.:roll:

I'm not against holding hands in public, but she would have to initiate it.
    I'll kiss a woman in public, I'll let her sit on my lap, I'll hold onto her in front of me if we're waiting in line for a movie/restaurant, but I don't really do the hand holding thing on my own.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This makes no sense! It's basically the same thing, if not showing more affection. :smt102

SMH @ "if we're late & I'm dragging her". Back to "How to Treat Your Lady Right, 101" class for you![​IMG]

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I am not against public displays of affection. If I had a girlfriend, I'd enjoy it. I would not mind holding hands. One does not want to lose their date. In the case of Seal and this woman, it seems a little odd, but one could say it means nothing. Seal is a singer, song writer, musician, producer and businessman. He probably had an idea about recording her and producing her first album. That is, if she is interested in doing just that.

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

There's a whole "thing" about BM and WW holding hands in public...

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt103

14. MrT

MrT Member

which aussie singaer was that?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

^ back together I see

Its a shame what BET execs did her character on The Game. First they cut her hair (she did have a short style before but still), then they cut her pay and her airtime, then finally cut her out entirely. I haven't watched it since.

But I agree, she's still hot.

17. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

19. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Greg Jones and Amanda Piechowski
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Romelo