Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Actor Kyle Massey and his girl Hana Giraldo, Pat Benatar's daughter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hes come a loooonnnggg way from That's So Raven. Good for him. Gotta admit I do see a trend lol

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I can make it even worse for you lol. In the comics, he was hooking up with Power Girl (the more mature and powerful version of Supergirl). Not sure where the relationship ended up or if it's still going.

[​IMG]

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Good I don’t have an Instagram account. Looks like I’m not missing out (regarding the comments).

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Let me guess - racist trolling?

Wow! Pat Benatar's daughter is a beauty!

7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Andre Roberson and Rachel Demita(NBA 2k TV host) former baller herself
    [​IMG]
    She interviewed him a couple of years ago obviously into her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

She is probably a better shooter than Andre as well

[​IMG]

8. Reverie

Yeah, Omar is according to some women a traitor to his race.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Reasons why I don't ride with these pro black people because of the blatant bigotry that they try to pass off as okay. And shouldn't be right for ANYONE to have issues with someone's race. It's embarrassing and at times angers me that this is what some black people have digress to. And they think the shit is okay.

10. darkcurry

According to reports Joel Embiid Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne De Paula
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://blacksportsonline.com/home/...nne-de-paula-pics-vids-social-media-evidence/
    [​IMG]

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good grief! I wasn't aware that there was a racial conflict being fought out in the nation's bedrooms. #Ridiculous

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

As ridiculous as that charge is I must wonder if these women think he had divorced her by now and are holding a grudge that he hasn't or are these women who were unaware that his wife is white?

13. JamalSpunky

The fact that BSO is getting its info from another source gives me more confidence in the legitimacy of the information. I applaud BSO for being like the one online black outlet that doesn't take shots at black male celebs hooking up with non-black ladies, but its reporting/news breaking can be suspect.

14. JamalSpunky

This is my kind of celeb IR hookup. One in which the white female is the more famous one and the child she gives birth to is a boy.

15. darkcurry

Sometimes he does. Sometimes he compares white women to Milk that at any time can go spoiled. And at times warns black men for dating white women with a metaphor of it being like playing in the snow, where you could wind up catching a cold.

Hard to tell if he's joking because he also tried to blame a black man that got beat by his date's white supremacist brother with a bat for him putting himself in that situation.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  16. Reverie

Yeah, internet warriors really lose their cool sometimes.

I suspect nothing happens in some of the commenters bedroom....

Omari meet his wife while he was living out of his car trying to make it as an actor and musician, so I can believe some people thought he would get rid of her after he got his success.

They know his wife his is white, and they have made him aware of their contempt for his Inter racial relationship a couple of times now. I think he actually responded to it once.

Tanks wife got to hear it too, even after it was told from someone who know her from old days that she has a black mum and white father.

17. JamalSpunky

Wow. I stand corrected. I guess everyone has caught the disease.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm curious. Why does the child's gender matter to you?
    Just seems oddly specific lol. But they're definitely a striking couple.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  19. darkcurry

Yeah, I l believe the victim card that sistas play tug at the emotions of some of these black men to the point they start sharing some of their resentment towards white women. But obviously not enough as they have a side of them that have no issues with black men dating outside their race and express their attractions towards some white women. Like Robert Littal also LOVES him some Jessica Jones and when he posted about Iggy Azalea dating Playboy Carti he mostly shared sexy pics of Iggy AND defended her against haters.

It's like they wake up and all of sudden start acting normal again. Reminds me of something I just can't put my finger on it.
    [​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Justice Smith and actress girlfriend Raffaella Meloni.

[​IMG]