Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

^
    No, that's actor Isaiah Mustafa and his new wife. [​IMG]
    Beautiful photos. Here are some more:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Jordan's situation was much different. He was an on-the-cusp breakout star for a few years before getting his breakout role with Fruitvale. Luke on the other hand started off strong in his debut with that Denzel directed flick and then lingered for years. He got some solid films over a five year span but nothing that made him a breakout performer. After that his moment was pretty much up and he started moving towards TV. He is at least a decade older than Jordan and is pretty much never considered for major roles in major motion pictures anymore. Is it possible for him to get his first shot at true stardom as a middle-aged man with a good role in the next couple of years? Yes. But it is very rare for even white guys in his situation to get such a golden opportunity at that stage of life. So just imagine how much tougher if would be for a black actor.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

RObert Downey and John Travolta had late career resurgences after many thought their careers were dead.

It can happen, it just takes the right kind of role. But I agree Luke has been on the scene for a while now and just never broke through.

He's in his forties but still looks much younger. Personally I don't think he's looking to 'break out' anymore and right now just wants steady work as a TV/movie actor.

4. JamalSpunky

A black NBA star with a non-black girlfriend/spouse. Such a dying breed.

5. JamalSpunky

Downey and Travolta though had successful careers and were big stars before their downfalls and before their returns when they got their second or third chances. Both of them are in their third act of stardom. Luke never truly got his first.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

LOL!!! I know I just fucked up his last name. Oh, man! lol.

7. darkcurry

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Well, they are all in the "black love", even if the woman they want are of another race, so welcome to happy fucking family life!

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Wow are you being serious or exaggerating? With the way these black media outlets/gossip sites obsess over & bait their female audience with BM celebs & their non-black significant others, you'd never know this was the case.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Cuba Gooding Jr. is in London for work..
    Livimg it up after hours.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. darkcurry

Seems to be having a Good time. See what I did there? I'll show myself out. lol.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:p:p:p:eek:

[​IMG]

Chloe Green GIVES BIRTH to a baby boy as she welcomes first son Jayden with 'Hot Felon' beau Jeremy Meeks after one year of dating

[​IMG]
    07 Jun 2018

More pics:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-BIRTH-baby-boy-Jayden-beau-Jeremy-Meeks.html

13. darkcurry

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh no...his ex has not gotten over him and has done quite a few interviews since then, most recently saying she continues to feel betrayed every time she sees their pics together.

As a result of the birth..
    She's throwing a divorce party in Vegas since it became official today, lol.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/07/hot-felons-ex-wife-hosting-divorce-party-as-he-celebrates-new-baby/
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omari and Jennifer
    Celebrating LOVING DAY (IR day)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. darkcurry

Love this couple. His haters have gone after him and he stood tall against it. Reminds me of Derek Luke when he checked folks trying to drag him for having a non-black wife. Real strong men right here with some BEAUTIFUL wives.

17. Feodora

Feodora Member

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Dallas mavs pick Jalen Brunson and his gf Ali Marks - distance between these two doesn't seem to be an issue together since HS, she went to Univ of Illinois while he was at Nova, yet they make it work.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Marvin Bagley III and his gf Rissah Lozano
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

Newly-married actor Isaiah Mustafa and his wife Lisa Mitchell.

[​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

Omari Harwick and his wife Jennifer @ the season 5 Power premiere in New York.

[​IMG]