Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

He's always had those owl-like eyes.

Google him....

He's always looked like that.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

According to this MTO article from Yesterday, Tyga is now dating Kylie Jenner's childhood friend:

https://mtonews.com/.amp/tyga-dating-kylie-jenner-bedt-friend-anastasia-karanikolao

Tyga Is COLD BLOODED . . . Look At Who He's Dating Now . . . Kylie Jenner's Going To KILL HIM!!!

BY MTO STAFF, APR 3, 2018

[​IMG]

Rapper Tyga got himself a new girlfriend. According to online reports, Tyga is now seeing Kylie's childhood best friend, Anastasia Karanikolao.

Anastasia is a popular social media model, it-girl, and influencer, with almost 3 million followers on Instagram alone. Like Kylie, Anastasia is very surgically enhanced and isn't afraid to talk about it.

"I was very open to sharing—plastic surgery is nothing be ashamed of," she told Harpers Bazaar. "A lot of people think plastic surgery is only for cosmetic reasons, to change something you're insecure about. All my comments were saying, 'you're so insecure, you're so insecure,' which is the complete opposite. If I was insecure, I wouldn't have showed it. I wanted to show people that there's nothing to be ashamed of— that it's so common for girls to have this issue and you can do something to fix it."

Anastasia or "Stassie" has appeared on several episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Her promoted posts on social media pull in a minimum of $5,000 per post - so she's not hurting for cash.

Kylie once said to Stassie:

"You've been the most consistent and loyal friend in my life. And I feel like, without you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Because I wouldn't be weird anymore. I'd be trying to be normal."

We wonder if she still feels that way? This is the ultimate betrayal.

[​IMG]

Here's pics of Anastasia At Tyga's house:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She's cute.

4. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    IDKW.. but l like this pic.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

He looks good but he does look like he's late 50's or early 60's (I may have a bit of a different perspective given that I date men in late 40's-60 range). I wouldn't have guessed 68 though.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Actor Sam Richardson (Veep) and his girlfriend Nicole Boyd on April 16, 2018 in L.A.

10. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

12. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Too much plastic surgery and makeup will do that after while :D

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I was more meaning her clothes but you're right, she looks 30..and she's only 21?

14. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Lol oh well if it's her clothes we're talking about then she looks like someones grandmama.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  15. ColiBreh1

OK that makes more sense you're talking about her clothes, because I totally disagreed with your post when you said Kylie looked homely.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Funny guy, you are Hulkx :D

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He looks ten years younger.

18. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

The look on the White dudes face to the right of Kyrie is classic.

Dude got that look...“How did this N***** get court side seats in front of me, and what is he doing with this White Girl?

19. SilverSmith

Designer Bianca Elouise and her man Sunny Perdue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Drummer Hannah Welton (3rdeyegirl, New Power Generation), her music producer husband Joshua and their child.