Random/one-off celebrity IR pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity IR Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Actor Isaiah Mustafa and his fiancée Lisa Mitchell in New York.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Songwriter/guitarist Ray Parker, Jr. and his wife Elaine.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That disorder is congenital where Sosa is from.

4. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Dallas Maverick Deron Williams & wife Amy.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant at the 2018 Oscars

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. darkcurry

Jordan Peele and his wife, Chelsea Peretti at the 2018 Oscars

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. darkcurry

Ellen Pompeo and husband Chris Ivery at Vanity Fair's Oscar Party

[​IMG]

8. darkcurry

Oscar Winner Kobe Bryant and his Wife Vanessa after the win

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mamba Mentality

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.

By what form of sorcery did Kobe Bryant win an Academy award???????????????????

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    He won it for Best Animated Short, he wrote,narrated, and was an executive producer on the film. It was based on a 2015 poem he wrote for the players tribune. People gotta start paying attention though the man might be retired but he is not sitting around doing nothing, he has got his hands in all sort of ventures, he has his production company Granity Studios and his Venture Capital fund Bryant-Stibel.

There is also a petition for the Oscar to be taken back from him though. You know the whole mess he got into years ago and the current climate we are in. There is also one for Gary Oldman so he is not alone on that front.
    https://hellogiggles.com/news/kobe-bryants-oscar/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Petition? Yeah, good luck with that. Millions love Kobe and look at the black star power that support him. They think people are going to be like them and ignore this woman's behavior. They really want Kobe to end this movement. Mamba time!

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like this relationship is done. Based on the "While You Were Away" section of my Twitter timeline last night, looks this what everyone was talking about on social media yesterday:

Swae Lee's girl even put out this clip on social media mocking Blac Chyna:

13. Mystik

Mystik New Member

Funny how both Key and Peele are both married to white women.

14. darkcurry

Michael Jordan and his knockout wife Yvette at springbreak

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hate to say it, but this chick IMO seems to only be with Jordan because he's one of the richest retired pro athletes on the planet.

High class thot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. darkcurry

Their relationship is very lowkey and private though. She's 40 and does not do the normal things we see thots do. Not on social media, not all into cosmetic surgery, not a socialite, don't be all in the clubs, not all in other dude's especially athlete's faces, don't be all over the beaches or out in "thot-wear" lol. This is the most active I seen her. lol.

And she still is dressed and is being quite mellow in these pics.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Look at those gifs. If I was Jordan, I'd have a problem the way those other dudes were checking out my woman and how she seems to enjoy putting on a little show for them.

She's out in public and needs to respect her man a little more.
    But what the fuck do I know?? Maybe she was that way when MJ met her and he likes the fact that she likes to show off what she's got in front of other men.lol

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Actor Ricky Whittle (American Gods) and his smokin' hot girlfriend Kirstina Colonna.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Writer/producer John Ridley (12 Years A Slave, Let it Fall) and his wife Gayle Yoshida Ridley.

20. darkcurry

Or maybe she is just dancing enjoying herself. Again I'm not seeing anything wrong not even subtle signs of what exactly is she doing to disrespect her husband. It just looks like she sparked up a little conversation with their bodyguards who are also talking to each other. I don't see much checking out from them, just a friendly convo. Also did you pick up on the guy sitting down was turned the other way before she started saying something? They're at spring break what are you looking for her to do? Again this is the most active we have ever seen her. lol. Also she is dancing in front of Michael, not even them.

But there are other pics with her interacting with MJ more. They are fine, bro.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/12/michael-jordan-yvette-prieto/