Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

No other race of men are intimidated by their "own" women.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Jesse dates WW who have the same everyday kind of profile too. Some dudes aren't trying to hit the next supermodel.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@andreboba Did you just forget Jesse was dating Minka Kelly for about a year? Minka Kelly definitely isn't a white equivalent of this new chick that folks are speculating he's dating.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

You guys are funny. lol. sister-girl plantation.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is his ex wife the other day..
    [​IMG]
    Whom white has he since dated that resembles either his ex or current girlfriend?

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah like Bliss said they were in school at USC together when you are star at USC no need to go the instagram route, you got hundred if not thousands of instagram models on campus.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I tried to find a pic of the WW woman Jesse allegedly dated after he broke up with Minka and she looked like a regular housewife.

8. ColiBreh1

What are you talking about? The major celeb rumors/gossip media outlets are all reporting on Jesse & Minka's break-up, just today.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know who he is referring to, it was a pic l posted a few weeks ago, (see below), but l was skeptical hence my preface (as it could have been a fan).

10. ColiBreh1

Is that the only pics of her? You got any front pics of her?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think there was one other .let me look..

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Honestly, my gut at the time was she knew him in a friendly way or was possibly a fan, which is why I wrote the "question mark'.

l recall pics of Jesse walking alone, then stopped and standing by himself and it appears his attention is caught - then it jumped to the pictures of them hugging. No pics of her face, otherwise I def would have posted it. Thus, we can't factor her per AB's assertion, since we never see her frontal.

Additionally, this current actress he's reported to be dating, they actually vacationed in the Caribbean together, and his ex is "allegedly" complaining that their kids have been exposed to her far too early.

So "girlfriend" wise...it's this actress versus Minka and there is no comparison. Minka is prime.

13. Didn't think this day would come....the day grown men get the balls wedged between there underpants over where another grown man sticks his johnson....

14. ColiBreh1

Did you see another pic of her?

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The norwegian soccer player John Carew with girlfriend.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Awe man she reminds me of someone, I can't put my finger on it.

Who do she look like to ya'll?

18. Veruca James

f228af8cb7b0de0c5c2caed09deb576b.jpg

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Actor Chris Jackson (Bull, Hamilton) and his wife Veronica Vazquez.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Her name is Camilla Haukaas. According to media outlets, their 3-year relationship collapsed last October.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018