Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've always been consistent that I dislike race-bending, gender-bending, & sexual orientation-bending. So I never rooted for the Idris playing James Bond rumors.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I can't disagree. The biggest selling point for me, however, is the original programming and then there's the ginormous content libraries owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment and its subsidiaries.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah original content since we are currently talking it about with the race-bending issue with Ariel is something that I will always support though. We'll see what they have.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Told y'all
    And again what propels a black woman's heroism? Black men being mutilated. I was seriously shocked she didn't have a non black crush

5. ColiBreh1

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

As they should be. She's a 6 at best. But, more importantly, she's perfectly happy to put her own people in cages for doing nothing more than trying to find a better life. She says she's proud of her job. That bitch is aweful for that. Shiiiid, I thought Stacey Dash was fine. Would never sing her praises though. She couldn't gaf less about the lives of black people. Especially, black men.

Dudes caping for ice bae are major league simping.

9. ColiBreh1

LOL, so because #Icebae is a Latina, you're assuming her & her peoples are Mexican?

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

No, I'm not. I.C.E. is rounding up all Latinos who are illegal. Not just Mexicans. They're also targeting every other non white minority. Haitians, Africans, Asians, etc ... But, mostly Latino of every nationality. So, yeah, her people.

They're even rounding up U.S. military personnel who volunteered to serve with the promise of American citizenship. Con-servatives are doing everything they can to keep white people from falling into the minority. That's really what all of this is about.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  11. ColiBreh1

Vice News on HBO did a segment on this:

12. RicardoCooper

Why you calling me out on this one? Haha

As far as people shitting on black men over this #IceBae chick, what the fuck else is new. Jealous hoes and their gay/simp familiars are always blaming us for something. Black man, like what you like, they're gonna hate regardless.

13. RicardoCooper

Please ICE don't have shit to do with natural-born African-Americans. Nor do African-Americans have anything to do with a Latina locking up other Latins. Not my problem.

Dudes are not "caping" for #IceBae they merely think she looks good.

When black chicks panties was wet over their dream thug Prison Bae it was all good. Now it's BM's turn get over it.

I don't even think the chick is all that but I don't shit on other men's choices.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So the update on A$AP Rocky is he was supposed to have a hearing today in Sweden, but prosecutors said they needed another week to continue the investigation into the assault charge. So he's still in jail and he is STILL being refused bail.

The Swedish Ambassador has also spoken out to justify their bullshit detainment:

'Karin Olofsdotter talked to TMZ about the circumstances somebody may be held without bail in their country.

"If a person is to be held in custody or remand depends on a lot of the things," she said. "If the sentence carries more than one year—if the crime possibly gives more than a year—and also if there's a risk of absconding, which means leaving the country. [Also] if the person hasn't presented the proper name and is not a resident of Sweden, so it all depends on the circumstances."

He told these punks to 'leave them alone'
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video of harrasment and assault:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-prosecutors-ask-hold-AP-Rocky-jail-week.html

S/N: Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West have lobbied President Donald Trump, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the President's son-in-law, Jared Kushner in support of Rocky.
    [​IMG]

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

16. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Apparently Melania is the one that notified Trump about the ASAP Rocky situation. Lmao, idk what to make of this. Melania have a lil crush maybe? lmao

17. Soulthinker

Or Trump just lied about it. Hard to get anything truthful from him.

18. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Lol true. How hilarious would it be if Melania were cheating on trump with a black man tho! Lmao, it'd be perfect justice

19. ColiBreh1

20. Soulthinker

True indeed. That dress she wore the white one with stripes,shown something revealing.