Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Refraining from sex prior to competition is suppose to keep your testosterone levels high in order to perform at optimum athletic level.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is why I don't play sports. Well, one of the reasons lol.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

How do you forgive yourself for messing up? I’m not great at it. I overthink it for ages and drag myself down.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You're human honey, we all fk up at some stage. It's life. Don't be too hard on yourself.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

None at all? The entire month of November??? Even my aged ass would have trouble with that one.

6. Madeleine

I have already failed:p:D.

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's something I sometimes struggle with myself. I find it hard not to beat myself up about messing up, especially when I consider it may have affected someone I care about. I think my overthinking builds it up to be worse than it actually is, so I try to remind myself that I'm only human (as Becca so eloquently said) and try to cut myself some slack. It is easier said than done though. I find praying about it helpful when it gets me down. I am a lot better at it than I used to be.

8. Madeleine

That sounds very familiar;-) Yes, I also think my overthinking makes it worse than it is. I am trying to practise “I’m human, we all f*** up!” and get over it quicker.

9. Madeleine

Are you ready for Christmas? What are your plans? We are travelling to Germany tomorrow to spend Christmas with my parents.

10. Tamstrong

So ready! Mostly for being off work for the next two weeks. lol No special plans other than a hopefully peaceful holiday at home.

I hope you have a safe trip and blessed visit with your family!

11. orejon4

Not even close! I'm still looking on Amazon for gifts to send to loved ones. I've been so swamped with work that I've been working around the clock with not even enough time to order online. And I definitely haven't had time to go to a physical store!

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Fantastic. Travel safe and enjoy every minute with your parents.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I see this on every few dating profiles

"I don't need an dating app for sex"

I know it's supposed to be a flex, but these goofy ass women don't realize this line inadvertently shows that they are low value.

So you have no problem finding a bunch of guys to hit it and quit it, but not a single one sticks around to take you serious, whoopity fucking doo!

14. orejon4

I hope everyone had or is soon to have a great holiday! (Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Orthodox Christmas, etc...)

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Women,

Do you really get upset if your man doesn't put the seat down?

16. Tamstrong

I'd be upset if I didn't notice and tried to take a seat, but otherwise it's just annoying. I grew up with four younger brothers who rarely even bothered to lift the seat, so leaving the seat up was never an issue. After that torment, I didn't care as much about it being put back down as long as men are raising the seat in the first damn place.

That being said, IMO there's no good reason not to put it back down. If someone flushes properly, they'd be putting the seat and the lid back down to keep the toilet's grossness from spraying all over the bathroom.

17. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

So a few weeks ago I was in the hospital. I didn't know who I was, where I was . Turned out I had some virus. I got discharged on the 20th, turns out I'm feeling a little bit better after I got mad at mom for eating my Cheetos. I'll keep you updated

18. Tamstrong

It's good to hear you're starting to feel better. Hopefully she'll make it up to you—you don't mess with somebody's Cheetos. lol Get well soon.

19. beccaomecca

Upset is an under statement haha. I get more pissed off if the toilet roll isn't replaced lol

20. beccaomecca

Damn, that's scary, sorry to hear you endure that, glad to hear you're on the mend! Don't be too hard on Mama, she has your back more than anyone in this world :)