Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Sorry bro I didn't see your question until now, her name is Jenn Goicoechea. her father is Puerto Rican and her mother is Italian.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's a combustible mixture...

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I think I'm getting confident with women now

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Fuck outta here girl scout! You don't cuss and the last time I cussed while talking to you, your cute lil sensitive Aussie ears were gravely offended

:p

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I want whatever you're smoking. Last time we spoke back in 1403 lol casper.

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Returning to these forums feels like a blast from the past. There is a certain kind of sublime feeling with nostalgia, yet a reminder that people come and go.

Clicked on a few names and realized that they have not been on here for years and that is surprising. I guess many of us have moved onward with our lives.

As for me? Well, so much has changed. This is one of many changes in my life and I hope everyone else is doing well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Nice to see you pop in, don’t know if you remember me.

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Of course I remember you! I remember a lot of people on here. Hope you are doing well.

9. beccaomecca

Awww that's so sweet! Congratulations!!! Gotta love love.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hey, it's good to see you and see that things are going well!

11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Is there any men actually doing the NNN?

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Jacked off 5 times yesterday, woooooo!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. beccaomecca

What is the NNN?

14. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I had to Google as well…apparently it’s “No Nut November”.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The fact that there are individuals who are willingly choosing to deprive themselves of "getting a nut" goes to show the insane nature of the world we currently live in. What's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for people choosing to do that pointless bullshit??

16. beccaomecca

So you mean to tell us you can't even refrain from the self fondalation for even four weeks!!! Lol pray for us all haha.

Who in their right mind would put themselves through blue balls intentionally. Fair enough if there was a large chunk of prize money as incentive.

Stick to just Movember lol

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Can you say repressed as fuck (pun intended) for anyone doing this shit? Who is that suppose to appeal to outside of other repressed mofos??

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Beautiful couple. Congratulations!

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Some bullshit. Guaranteed it's something dry dick white boys came up with. But, to be fair, some athletes are known to "refrain" before a competition. But, NNN is taking it way too seriously.

20. beccaomecca

My mind is blown. And I'd agree, this would never be a black mans idea haha. That is so weird, what's the known benefit for that with athletes?