Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

lol

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

@Since1980

I don't know if you are in Ian path, but I hope you'll be safe

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I had to attend a wedding in the Akron/Cleveland area with my girlfriend and then head to Chicago for work. Heading back Sunday. All my friends are safe and sound. One in Fort Myers lost his roof, though he’s in good spirits.

4. CAkicker

A question for the ladies

I'm working on lifting weights so I can get back into competition. Back in 2016 I have some parts of my colon removed & I got this scar on the right side of my stomach. So, I'm wondering will you women look down on my scar, even though I have an athletic body?

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Personally speaking, I’m far from perfect so could never judge something superficial like that. In fact a lot of people have large scars on the sides of their stomach from appendice removal. I wouldn’t worry about it. Now if you were walking around with three eyes THAT would potentially raise some eyebrows.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

It is amazing how many people think that dumb ass unmedicated bipolar Kanye West is a genius. That attention seeking degenerate not even a genius in music, at best he is a good producer and an ok musician with great marketing skill. He will never go down as a Goat in music, fashion or any form of art. He’s a deeply unintelligent narcissist whack job Who suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Also it is amazing how close Herschel Walker is getting to win the Senate seat in Georgia. Crazy times we are living in……

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  7. beccaomecca

I think the grandeur delusions are part of being bipolar and a narcissistic, my ex was a self proclaimed music artist and he was the equivalent of Ye. I do commend him on his line though, not many people can concoct a vision of homelessness and make a fortune off it. Musically, he has a couple of decent songs but nothing too memorable.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If they have (or at least claim to) money, some level of status or celebrity there will always be people willing to support someone no matter how fucked up or ignorant they are. There is no shortage of ordinary people willing to use more established people as their "life avatars" especially when it comes to the darker & negative aspects of the world that they themselves subscribe to. They want that validation and acceptance from other likeminded folks so they don't have to worry about accountability if/when they act on their darker/negative impulses.

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

No, we wouldn’t.

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Agreed.

11. orejon4

Looks like the ladies are demanding action, CAkicker!

12. CAkicker

I love this video

13. CAkicker

14. beccaomecca

I am, thanks so much for asking. :) it sure kicked my butt lol

Hope you’re going alright too.

15. beccaomecca

I watched part of his interview last night on drink champs and NORE, he reminds me so much of my crazy ex lol. He just seems so unhinged and actually scary the way his voice changes and how he refers to himself as Moses and ever other biblical figures. And tries to defend his actions with the white lives matter shirts and then bangs on about the Jews, it’s a roller coaster! I’m unsure of how they refer to him as a lyrical genius, business smart, yes, but not a ‘genius’ overall.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  16. orejon4

He may have an offbeat approach to music but he clearly is missing some ingredient that regulates his psyche.

17. beccaomecca

That’s the bipolar for ya :-/ I think NORE was taken aback a fair few times but he let Ye have the stage without interrupting or judging. I can’t stand Kim but to an extent she can be commended for being able to stick it out for as long as she did with him. She stayed much longer than most would.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

As someone who lives in Georgia, I can't believe it myself. He literally every single negative black male stereotype wrapped up in one CTE-riddled, mentally unstable package. It's a fucking shame.

Also, 808s and Heartbreak was garbage. I downloaded that one illegally and I still want a refund.

19. orejon4

I’m no Kardashians fan either, but I don’t think she deserves to be celebrity stalked by her soon-to-be ex-husband.

I don’t know enough of his tracks to be a fair judge, but in the beginning his formula was pretty unique. I mostly heard him producing with Common back then. That being said, his sound isn’t fresh or new anymore. I’m not saying that I could do better, but in my opinion he’s no Pete Rock or Premier or the Beatnuts.

20. beccaomecca

Yeah pretty full on stuff but she knew what she was getting into when she decided to marry him. She knew he was a picnic short of some ham.

Yeah to hail him a lyrical genius was pretty jaw dropping to me, there’s not many artists with real substance, he definitely fits in that category.