Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

@Since1980

Heard you had an earthquake yesterday morning, Everyone ok?

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

That was just me stepping out of bed. But all jokes aside, damn hopefully everyone is ok!

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

There was one, but it wasn't near me. Luckily it was pretty minor, only about a 3.9 and there are no reports of any damage or casualties from what I have seen so far.

You are in no way heavy enough to cause an earthquake thousands of miles away/ I've seen your pics, you probably weight half of what I do, if that!

4. beccaomecca

Hahah! You would be surprised… I’m not the man I used to be. I’ve gained like 20kgs in the last two years.

5. Since1980

I lost about that much over the past few months, so it kinda balances out lol.

6. beccaomecca

yeah you telepathically gave me your excess, fattening me up tsk tsk.

7. Since1980

I was expecting that to happen to someone over here in the states. I did know it was going to go across the hemispheres.

8. beccaomecca

lmao - hey, I’m not complaining lmao, you assisted in upping my dress size by 4 dress sizes

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This is how I’m looking at my friends finally discovering Kate Bush’s, “Running Up That Hill” 30 plus years after me trying to school them on it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I found out today that I'm actually a year younger than what I thought I was when l had my last birthday.

I'm telling people and believing l I'm a year older so I didn't even get to enjoy being the age I am, so I think I'm going to make up for it when I turn a year older on my next birthday.

Like how the hell did l jump a year in 2021. :confused:

11. beccaomecca

That is tooo funny!!! You’re not alone though!! Although I was believing I was a year younger! My excuse is I lost track once I ended up over 30! At least you have an excuse! Me thinking I was a year younger was pre Covid lol

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1658959540287.jpg

Definitely,
    for me!

13. beccaomecca

Love it Bliss!

I’m going to have to take the milli’s, I can enlist in Tony Robbin’s assistance to help right my list of wrongs lollll

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dat's because you are still young! Not enough fuck-ups yet to warrant several hundred do-overs. :cool:

15. beccaomecca

G
    Girl I’m old! Maybe I started my fook ups from a ripe young age LOL

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL. I did that to myself a couple of years ago for some strange reason. It didn't dawn on me I'd been adding a year until my son's next birthday came around. He's 20 years younger, and remembering his age made me realize what a confused dingbat I was. lol

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'll take the Blue Door for $1000, Alec. If I could erase all those screw-ups, I could get the dough by myself. LOL

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right?! LOL! Similar circumstance...
    When I turned 30, my mother pulled me to the side and said, "I was your exact age when I had you".

So last week, organizing her funeral arrangements, my sis kept saying, "Nooo dummy, she's a year younger."
    And I kept insisting, "Wrong! She's always been 30 years older than me, which makes her __ " (age).
    Of course, now l know it's because I skipped the year in 2021..

Funny thing is, my mama never disagreed with me when I would say her age in various conversations, this past year. She'd just add the year to her age, too! :D (Clearly because her memory was fading to correct me.)
    So basically l aged her as well.

Poor Mummy, passed away thinking "Ahh, l had a looong life and lived to my ripe old age of ___" :cool:

Ps: Current ages redacted because lm not tellimg my old ass age hea! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I suppose at that point thinking we're older than we are feels like a blessing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Having a mental illness is tough