Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Hope he gets well pretty soon. How did you explain the reason for the quarantine to his siblings?

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

We are all well now, thanks.
    They are 8,6 and 2. I didn’t have to explain much to the 6 y/o. They have been having a lot of cases of other kids at school who had Covid and had to stay home or their family had Covid and they had to quarantine. Those kids are Covid experts, they have been dealing with all these measures for two years now. The little girl obviously didn’t have a clue and found it very annoying to be inside all the time. Siblings can actually go out for short periods of times away from other people, so I had a neighbour take her out for a walk.

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

This question is for the people who check facebook on the computer:

How do I fix my messenger?

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

What's wrong with it? What is it doing/not doing?

5. CAkicker

1st when I would press the messenger button, it would just load, load & load, then it would say no messages (even though fb said I have 2 messages)

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

When that happens, there's a few things that you can do:

1) If you are using the separate messenger app, uninstall it and then reinstall it. That usually fixes a lot of issues.

2) Check your internet connection to see if it is down for some reason. That's a less likely scenario if you can connect to other websites online, but it couldn't hurt to check.

7. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Say BM please instead of BP

Black men want WW so badly there are no words for this!!! It's beyond words. What part of beyond words do white women not understand? BM want WW the same way lil babies want their mothers milk in order to live and survive. I told this to few people but Sometimes it feels like as if WW have cast love spell on black men.

8. CAkicker

I'll look into it, thanks

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope your son is recovering soon.

10. Madeleine

Thanks, he’s fine. It’s been a couple of weeks now.

11. Madeleine

Sounds intense. ;):)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  12. Othello1967

Aren`t you a tad dramatic.

13. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Someone posted below comment on the forum not a single word from either of you but you're saying what i posted is dramatic or intense blah blah blah you are haters.

Anyone Want To Come To Australia? | Page 5 | WhiteWomenBlackMen.com

14. Madeleine

Praying for Ukraine.

15. Othello1967

We all do. Though according to the news they are putting up stiff resistance. Whoever finally wins will inherit a badly damaged country. Shows the stupidity of war. Spending billions of dollars to destroy or defend a country only to spend billions more to rebuild it.

16. CAkicker

For the past few years, I've been self-conscious about my height. Sometimes it goes away, & then it comes back. I remember 5-6 years ago, a woman on another site asking why do men lie about their height. Someone countered why do women lie about their weight. She responded "because they have to. To make a long story short, I came across this youtube video

Even though the person in the video passed away 11 years ago, he still an inspiration, & the comments are uplifting. As I said in a different post, I'm going to hit the gym, & the dojang and see what happens.

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Let your feelings be known CAkicker, don't hold back!!! lol

18. CAkicker

Today is National Say Something Nice Day, So I will start off with this:

@Tamstrong & @Tony Soprano

Thank you for being the best moderators for this site. You keep this site fun:cool:

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You're absolutely welcome, bruh!! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You are so welcome, and thank you for thinking so! You're a sweetheart!