Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is so bloody English! Awesome :cool:

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope. Still just means I don't tolerate bullshit well.

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lmao...we can throw them in the snowbank and put out the fire...a couple have enough hot air to inflate the tires...the intelligent black men of considerable good looks can push...

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

There is not a woman here who sincerely expects to be worshipped. Stop with the fantasies, already. And what do you mean by the bolded? I don't see any rules saying I can only respond to certain people.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You only message me to bitch and moan. If I bring so much misery to your life be a big girl and use ignore.
    And there are women like yourself who go off the deep end if the forum is nothing other than praise for youexisting

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I quote you, not message you. And I am a big girl. I can ignore without using the ignore function. I do it every time I'm here. But the way you tear women down is just something I can't ignore. And you encourage other men to do so by your example. You're just sorry.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't tear a soul down. You just like to complain. You don't post a thing for months and when you do pop up its to bitch and moan. Fuck outta here you ain't fooling a soul

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

[​IMG]

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I almost spit onto my keyboard :smt042:smt042:smt042

11. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

My man Steve Harvey shit the bed, carpet, drapes, and ceiling at the Miss Universe pageant. Dust your shoulders off playboy.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You posted this in the wrong thread. This should be in the Funny Ass Shit thread.

13. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

It has been too damn cold the last week! I bet you were uggs too right? :)

It sounds like you are having some California weather up there.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol don't we all?? When it's freezing like this, I live in leggings and uggs at home. Some of us just freeze easy what can I say lol. I got a new coat a few weeks ago and my guy just laughed because it's lined like three times and I still bundle it with more layers and a scarf lol. Seriously though, it's been freezing ass cold.

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

something like that...snow on the ground...high of 46 degrees...sun shining and don't even need a coat...we are all season women in Colorado:smt079

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Thought this was Christmas season :cool:

17. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Its been too damn cold! Makes me wish we had snow, I think the coldness would be more bearable with snow.

Lol, I thought the high was 420 out there... sounds like you need some meat with all that seasoning...

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Fetty Wap has a cousin called Wetty Fap and his girlfriend Pap Smeer.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HA!!!!

20. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]73Jdrqbbhg4[/YOUTUBE]