Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think I fell in love with Florida when I was swimming the beaches in November a few years back.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because you're Hell Spawns of course you're cold in normal weather, hell is at least 100 on a mild day lol

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:shock:

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's what I'm dealing with right now. 50 during the day,30s at night.

5. The Dark King

You poor babies

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL!

I'll move to NY if a get an offer of $500,000 a year lol. I'm talking only working 40 hours a week too. :smt042

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's higher than normal in my area. Not sure what's going on this year but we usually get colder weather.

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Bless you, Bug, but I pretty much asked for it this time. Thank you for your rep and the support here. :freehug:

A misogynistic asshole. And it was absolutely appropriate after the comment you made.

9. The Dark King

So you can insult me when I haven't insulted you.
    White privilege party of one please

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I always say that I live on the wrong coast, despite being born/raised in NYC. I'm just happy that we've been having above seasonal temps here in the Wash DC area. They're saying that Xmas eve this year could see record-breaking above normal temperatures. A lot of people are saying it doesn't feel like Christmas since it hasn't really been cold. I'm really enjoying it knowing that it'll eventually come to an end.

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

The temp has been going down my friend it's starting to feel rather chilly to me

12. Cherok33

So anyway my son has been traveling since 6 AM yesterday and he's on a flight somewhere over the ocean and will not land in Korea for another 5 to 10 hours

I posted some recent photos of my baby since he's been home in the family photos thread in case anyone's interested in some feel good news

Drama is for the birds

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Are you serious??? Calling the women of this forum mediocre, lazy and entitled isn't an insult? And you're long overdue for a few insults from me, son. You've thrown many my way that weren't provoked and weren't returned. White privilege, my ass. You need to get your head out of yours.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol it all makes sense now :D:cool:

She admitted she may not have the full picture. Ches plays the innocent one quite well but anyone seeing the full picture knows she usually starts any shit storm she finds herself in. You can't make snide remarks and cry when people fire back.

15. RaiderLL

We always want what we don't have I think! I love the chilly weather (60s lol) as long as I'm bundled. I hear people talk about seasons and the leaves changing and we just don't get that out here lol. It'd be nice to see snow fall!

16. Cherok33

Hell when the temperatures in the 60s the white people (yes I am stereotyping lol) run around in shorts and tank tops with flip-flops here in Virginia

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Once again, you're talking out your ass. That may be true of late but it wasn't before you arrived. So, not knowing the history, it might be best for you to take a seat. A couple of them.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes it has, especially yesterday, but the temps are going back into the 50s and 60s this week.

Today my facebook history showed photos that I posted (6 years ago) for the first of the snowmageddon 2009 storms. That, and 2010 were rough.

19. Cherok33

I noticed the same with the little history Facebook thing one winter it was snowing and it already snowed 20 inches by now

20. RaiderLL

Hahaha that definitely doesn't happen out here lol. We're bundled like it's storming lol.

My arrival didn't turn you into a hateful person. You were full of compliments for me for a while after I joined. You know exactly when your tide changed and like a typical woman, you keep your nasty attitude directed at the wrong person. If you don't like my posts, ignore them. Easy as pie :p