Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well i hope everything will work out for u.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hope it gets back up to 80F tomorrow.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, if that makesvyou come visit again. Deal!!!!

She is WAY beyond the starter kit, she has 9 in the house. Another 20+ in a backyard building with specially built fenced in yard so they can go in and out of that building but still be fenced in......

Oh, hell yes! He just got a part time job at Staples, so at least I get him out of the house for the first time in 10 weeks. But.... He called me at 11 pm and asked me to pick him up as the busses stopped. Why didn't he investigate the bus schedule first, he has choices of what schedules to work?? * scratching head.

5. orejon4

Off to conference panel discussions. Talk to you guys in a bit before I hit the beach. Hope everyone is well!

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Panel on what?

7. orejon4

National Rail Consortium on congressional funding for rail and infrastructure improvements now, then on FL rail at 10:30.

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Ore, are you participating in the panel or there to hear what they say?

9. orejon4

Just listening. Met a congressman last night and am doing a little networking with a firm from DC that I've been trying to break into for a few months. Got to meet the founding partner last night.

10. Cherok33

Good for you! Networking is important and it looks like you are taking advantage of those opportunities. Met the founding father?! Look at you! You should come to DC, I'll be your date.

11. orejon4

I will be doing just that this spring! ;)

12. Cherok33

Ahhh then we will definitely have to make plans :)

13. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Cool cool. I'm into IP. :D

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I was all alone last night.

15. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

awwww :freehug:

16. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Oh wow. You mean Petty wasn't on? I could swear he is always on. :smt043

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's because everyone else uses this site in stealth mode so no one will know they have no life

18. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Oh, I see. Well, I appreciate this site for how much less of a life it leaves me with. Less going out = good thing. No?

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

20. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm not a major Starbucks fan but damn, that does look tasty.

Oh, and Perth, Western Australia has a restaurant named Toastface Grillah, which may be the best name for a restaurant ever. Once I've finished committing immigration fraud so that I can move there permanently, it's the first place I'm gonna eat. Or the second if Tarshi isn't too busy when I get there.