Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

What a loser...I don't know how you've kept from kicking his ass or throwing his disrespectful ass out. I'm sorry you're going through this, FG. :smt056

If it was me, he'd already be gone, especially if I'd already made it clear what the house rules were and what was expected in exchange for allowing him to stay there. I know you said your sister is messy too, but is she aware of the extent of his loser behavior? If not, I'd tell her. The dude obviously has zero respect and no doubt that lack of respect carries over into other areas. I know you're trying to help your sister out, but it's not worth letting the guy take advantage of you or disrupting your life/home. You are an amazingly patient woman...if you haven't already, you should put your foot down or put it in his ass. Good luck; I hope things get back on track soon.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I do appreciate your thoughts and input. I am so frustrated.

Thing is, he and my sister has known each other for over 10 years and he has already left the states and moved in with her in Sweden. He simply had to go back to the us to wait for the visa my sister knows exactly how he is, she is just as messy and lazy. If I throw him out, I'm pretty sure my sis relationship is blown.
    I think I might have a talk with her and have her talk to her bf. I have tried and if she can't get him to widen up, he needs to go.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

good luck. thats a tuff situation.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Guess I gotta throw out all of my champion and everlast gear

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Finally, Florida did something right for a change. In the midst of all the shootings and killings, love actually quelled the hostile environment....for now.

So, to my fellow LGBT friends, may you all experience the full meaning of matrimony to your hearts' content!

[​IMG]

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Love Love LOVE this :heart: So glad to see states getting something right for a change :smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038

9. Morning Star

Absolutely! Thirty-seven states down, many more to go, with the big ones like Mississippi and Louisiana to name a few. In fact, the south has to evolve with the times.

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The South is extra-slow sometimes, especially outside of the major cities. We're getting there but a lot of people keep trying to drag us kicking and screaming in the opposite direction. But it's either evolve or get left in the dust.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Fought with the snow driving to work this morning. It wasn't a lot of snow, but it was a bit rough as the snow wasn't melting because of sub-freezing temps, and compounded by the plows being unable to compete with rush hour traffic volume. I nearly got stuck a couple of times, but FWD, and my car being stick-shift made it easier to keep rolling.

12. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

He sounds American. He (ya'll) should have an alternate plan - cause doubt Sweden will give him a visa (ha).
    So your sister's pretty young? She'll move on.

13. Morning Star

I think they prefer to go backwards...

Yeah....backwards as hell.

14. RaiderLL

I'm perfectly fine leaving em in the dust if they choose to be hateful and narrow minded ;)

No clue what it's like dealing with that, but glad you're safe!

Snow shmow though, it'll be near 80 in sunny SD today lol. Gotta love that WC weather :cool:

15. free816

free816 New Member

That's alright lol it's 17 and dropping here

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch. I think tomorrow high in Wash Dc will be a balmy 21F:).

I've always loved San Diego (and San Francisco), and it still puzzles me as to why I never moved there. I will be visiting in March. I can't wait!

17. RaiderLL

I honestly believe some people just aren't built for that level of COLD. I'm one of them. I don't know how you guys do it. I had like 11 layers on the other day (40 something outside) and my face hurt from my teeth chattering so much.

I've only been to SF once but it was freezing lol. I'll stick with SoCal for my living :) Hope you enjoy your vacation in march tho!

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I think he will get the visa there is no reason to deny him, they have already had one interview in Sweden, he just has to wait outside Sweden. This is my sister's first real relationship. And she is 40.and she has 9 cats! Nope, she won't move on. Lol

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Kick the lazy douche out of my bedroom now!!! I'm on my way over to break kneecaps

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

She already ordered the cat starter kit and started it and then met douche? There's hope for me yet :D