Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's what U get for trying to bait them floozies :p

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

bait? ha ha good one

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Gfunk knows what he's doing in them tanks

We were all young studs once

:)

4. The Dark King

I was listening to some music from early 2000 like Destiny's Child, NeYo, Ashanti, Nsync, Nelly. The good ol days. It was sooooo much easier to bag chicks then, now I meet a woman and she wants to know if I rent or own and have good benefits lol

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Good benefits???!!! Geez, sounds suspect, they gonna off you And get your benefits?

6. The Dark King

lol health insurance and dental
    I would never get a life insurance policy for a woman unless she had my child or a chronic disease she developed while we were together.
    Don't need to give anyone incentive to make "accidents" happen lol

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Accidents...lol

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

You know it feels good to flex around town rockin' a tank. :cool:

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:)

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

i guess i need to change my approach. instead of saying "hi" just show em my health insurance card.

and scream "now come roll with a brother"

11. The Dark King

You laugh but there are a lot of chicks who will consider it. Trickin is the cheapest it's ever been homie.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

this is nothing new...there was a song in the 80s having lyrics saying "no finance no romance". it was something like that

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Put a ring on it (last time I checked they weren't cheap)

Nuff said

Wtf is up with engagement rings anyway....that's not equality

14. The Dark King

Told my girl if I ever let her trick me into marriage she's getting an engagement car and 500 dollar wedding band. Why should she be the only one enjoying something that cost me thousands of dollars. NO TRICKING lol

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. The Dark King

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hey good idea. i mean honestly a wedding ring is bs.
    ladies dont come with bs "its a symbol of love and marriage and committment"

i never heard a person say "i didnt fuck around cause i saw my wedding ring and i was like oh yeah im married....i cant give you some _____. i just saw my wedding ring and im married"

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I definitely wouldn't be out for New Years lol

If a mofo has enough billy dee in him to run down cops, imagine what he'd do to me

I agree the rings are bullshit and the expensive engagement rings are even worse

That shit is the pinnacle of materialism and if I see one more commercial trying to indoctrinate men into buying rings so their women will 'love' them....I'm burning all this shit down

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whats really stupid is the cheesy attention whoring ways they ask to get married. you know it went from asking her in front if parents to asking on the kiss cam at a basketball game to fucking flash mobs to help so it can go on youtube to go viral

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Some more random shit

I feel him tho

I personally think it's harder for kids in bad areas, because they're still absorbing a lot and are more vulnerable than mature, hardened adults...plus their schools are likely to be just as shitty and violent compared to jobs, where violence leaves you without work and a check lol

So basically they're surrounded by the madness all day

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...m_hp_ref=black-voices&utm_hp_ref=black-voices