Racially confused...

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Madeleine, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Opposite case of Rachel Dolezal, plus a load of racist views towards her own race. Identify with the majority, with the ones who hold the power in order to get your own piece of the cake, or something like that.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This young lady seems mentally unbalanced.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

She is sooooo much like Caucasians yet she glosses over that big ol' African-ass GAP IN HER TEETH

4. Madeleine

Hahaha, that’s EXACTLY what I was thinking... that gap is betraying her!
    Brokin teeth, as they call it. Nigerians love that thing like crazy.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I couldn't even finish the entire video. It was getting so sad.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

she really needs some help. My understanding is that it was offered and she declined. I'm sure at some point she's going to figure this out and it probably won't be in a very nice way.

7. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I saw this too, sad, and bizzare at the same time. She needs to read up and learn some history, about the Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, and the many other black people who fought for rights, before she puts her own people down.

This also reminds me of a Dave Chappelle skit where he played a racist southern white guy. The hitch was he was blind so he could not see he was black, and thought he was white and identified with the KKK.

She is like this joke, but worse, she is not blind, at least not in regard to her actual visual function, now in “seeing” in other ways is another thing.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Welp, I made it as far as 1:30. I'm sure it gets much worse but I'll be damned if I'm sit through the rest of it sober.

9. z

z Well-Known Member

She is got mental issues, sad

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is that a race thing? On the west coast them Asian gangs run heavy I want no parts of that

11. Madeleine

Lol...I’m not even on the lookout cos there are no gangsters of any colour roaming about. Sometimes we forget to lock our door or garage. Who cares.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

There are no gangsters in my neighborhood either. But I don't trust these teenagers around my area. So my door stays locked. lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahaha, this can't be real, if it's blk folks we got some srs issues, lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018