Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, Jul 7, 2018.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I have no idea.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I doubt it, because black women are her biggest critics. She has yet to do that and she seems to have that rare "want a black king" attitude.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Given the positions she's held previously, she would know. Some people have a thing for self-destruction.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

It's the crazy factor. Several of them think the more crazy the chick the hotter in bed.

5. meowkittenmeow

The only person I’ve seen mentioning wanting her is Ricardo, and I get the impression that it’s sarcasm/satire.

IMO, she’s rather ugly. I’m sure she has a great personality though... right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

@The Dark King said he’d marry her. I hope that was a joke as well.

7. meowkittenmeow

I am 100% sure he was joking.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I dig Rachel. Her heart and actions were in the right place on multiple issues that matter to me.

If she wasn't a celeb and about to go to jail for a bit, if I saw her IRL I'd probably try to talk to her.:cool:

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm being facetious...meaning I'm being ironic. That the "perfect black woman" for me is actually white. Get it? LOL. Dolezal's first black husband divorced her because he thought he married a white woman and got a sista. He was like what the fuck is this :D

10. RicardoCooper

She walked away from her latest babydaddy and decided to have the child by herself in poverty and chaos. Sounds like a sista to me lol. Watch the Netflix documentary, it's all in there

11. RicardoCooper

[​IMG]

12. RicardoCooper

Women don't even dance anymore, they twerk

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Latin women win the dance category easily. Otherwise its a hit or miss.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes I know he was being sarcastic. I wasn't just talking about this thread. There's a whole thing in the Men's Locker Room of pictures of her and guys saying all sorts of things. I don't think anyone really wants to get with her...but there does seem to be a bit of the crazy girl fascination going on.

15. Madeleine

LOL yeah, that’s unfortunate.

16. Madeleine

Okay! So she must have been kind of white before the wedding and turned „black“ afterwards, else he probably wouldn’t have married her:)

17. Madeleine

I never knew about this woman until her story came on CNN int‘l when she had just been busted. To me the whole thing was extremely ridiculous and just looking at her I couldn’t understand how she could have possibly put up that blackness lie for even one month. However, I partially get it now. I understand in the US there is this historic „one drop rule“ that can make you „black“ even if your colour leans more towards white. I guess because our black population is relatively new where I live our terminology is still just evolving but for now if you look like Rachel nobody will be willing to call you black. Even if you look like Colin Powell or Tyra Banks people will assume you are „mixed“. We call people black when they are BLACK. So this story really only works in a particular social context. There’s this Michelle girl on the daily show with Trevor Noah . She is white with freckles and curly ginger brownish hair. She had a bit in his show where she explained how she was mistaken for “black” or asked about her supposed exotic origins when to me she really looks like a white girl with curls. Social context and identity, eh?

18. RicardoCooper

I'm telling you guys, if you have Netflix, you need to watch the documentary on her. She talks about the first husband, it was definitely a bait-and-switch. Something similar happened to me! Dated what I thought was a normal white girl, but as time went on, she started acting like a sista. And not a "good" sista, either.

19. RicardoCooper

I think part of the reason black women are so salty about Rachel is that they were bamboozled by her as well. She was the regional head of the local NAACP and nobody questioned her "exotic" nature...

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you write to her in the Pen?

Anyhoo, you're in luck. Found you a new g/f. ;) (She sounds like she's about to be lonely)

20200904_164808.jpg

A white professor who taught African history at George Washington University has admitted that she pretended to be Black her entire adult life.

Jessica Krug, an associate professor at the Washington, D.C., university, revealed the news herself in a Medium article.

"To an escalating degree over my adult life, I have eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim:
    first North African Blackness,
    then U.S. rooted Blackness,
    then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness,"

"I have not only claimed these identities as my own when I had absolutely no right to do so -- when doing so is the very epitome of violence, of thievery and appropriation, of the myriad ways in which non-Black people continue to use and abuse Black identities and cultures -- but I have formed intimate relationships with loving, compassionate people who have trusted and cared for me when I have deserved neither trust nor caring."

: "I am not a culture vulture. I am a culture leech. [...] "You should absolutely cancel me, and I absolutely cancel myself."

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List