Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Mind showing me some examples. Merely telling me that I'm being offensive doesn't help anything.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Based you your frequency and quoting, it does not work.
    Instead of putting it off onto others, why don't you take time to evaluate why you get these responses and take some accountability? And that is coming from someone that is your friend.

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Soft respond, why?

Maybe you didn't understand, till now, but most of us talking to you about that "lack of respect", defend others, not themselves.

You in contrary defend only your narcistic "self"

4. The Dark King

Lol I spew hate? As many others on this fucking site say what they want without being approached by you or any of the crusaders is laughable. Biased much. JC then let half the site put me on ignore because apparently the other half isn't as offended as some of you seem to be. That would be the fair and smart thing not trying to muzzle me because I don't agree with a certain pov. I'm drawing the line in the proverbial sand if it makes things easier. Be a big a girl and just don't talk to me, you and your whole crew. It makes things so much easier than complaining about behavior you won't obviously change.
    I agree with another poster who has said many of you are so intent on trying to make me place nice yet others like SA who constantly say shit to me unprovoked goes unnoticed by you and the crusade squad even if I haven't said anything to her. Lippy has done the same thing and nothing. A new member came on here and started with me unprovoked and aside for Tarshi there wasn't this need to restore justice and stop the "oppression" so please spare me the hypocrisy.

5. The Dark King

We don't get along at all why do you insist on speaking to me?
    I'll show you how to handle this. On ignore you go

6. The Dark King

FG in the interest of preserving a good relationship I try not to reply to posts like this but I won't change. It is what is sorry kid

Edit: When you people successfully get members like Flame and SA to stop being offensive I will gladly oblige. Balls in your court crusaders.

7. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I've called out SA before and even reported a post she made to you inappropriate. So your people are ganging up on me unprovoked it's laughable.

8. The Dark King

Not in private smart allec I mean in public like you do with me.

I'm not saying I haven't or won't ever be offensive again but some of things that people get offended about is childish. Saying that I think older white women who suddenly have a preference for bm is suspect? Why can't I have the opinion? Why do I have to go along with everyone?

9. christine dubois

Whether you put me on ignore or not, I don't care. I've tried the same, months ago and you followed and followed and followed, insulted, insulted, provoced, insulted. I told you, I will be annoying, here we are now.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Flame and SA is not NEARLY as prolific as you. That IS the point. Take all their hateful posts and put them against yours, you win.
    Just check their post numbers compared to yours. Half of your 16K posts are combative... all their weird offensive posts don't come up to that. Besides, stop defecting this is about you, not them. Keep reporting them and objecting as everybody else do eventually they will be gone.

The only reason you are a bigger target than them is that you post a gazzilion more times than them so you end up in the firing zone more than them. Simple logic. If they would have been as prolific as you, they would have been long gone.

11. JordanC

Of your 16,000+ posts I bet a large percentage are against fat, ugly, too old white women or women in general. I bet at least 80% or better. I think you just don't like women. Why be here? Why ruin it for others if you can't even be nice. Arguing a point and insulting people are two different concepts.

It's alarming what comes out of your mouth. And that's a lot of posts in that amount of time.

12. JordanC

Wow. FG and I posted nearly the same idea at the exact same time. I guess it's easy to draw the same conclusion. All you have to do is have your eyes open around here.

13. JordanC

Flaming has been restricted several times for days at a time. So throw that out. He is being watched and punished.

14. The Dark King

Then restrict me and quit trying to "reform" me Jesus woman. Or just put me on ignore actually since I'm done with you for now I'll do the honors.

Btw nothing personal but I'm done with this and you giving me your .02 all the time.

Merry Christmas

15. JordanC

You asked for examples and when you get it you can't handle.

16. The Dark King

You didn't give an example you gave poorly put together deductions. Show me actual posts JC. Show where I offended people in nearly 80% of my posts

17. JordanC

Use the search feature and look up yourself. Tally it up. Maybe it would be a hard look at how many times you say the same hateful things or insult another member. And I thought I was on ignore. Drama effect. :p

18. The Dark King

Or I didn't get to it yet lol.
    How about this 6 months no posts outside of pics and the threads I create that way you are completely free of having to interact unless you make the choice to

19. christine dubois

Very correct..and the question is, why does he dislike (older) women, he needs not to be involved with them, if he doesn't like..

20. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

It's not about dealing out justice equally. Never has been. However, no one can say they've been dealt with unfairly on this site. Can anyone? Can you?

I simply pointed out that you have insulted other members, that it's becoming an issue, and that you should move on. Why get into a battle over that? If you're being insulted unprovoked then you should report it.

As far as other members go, if something is reported it's looked at. Any action taken, if warranted, is usually done behind the scenes. Anyone can dispute anything, publicly or privately if they feel they're being treated unfairly.

This is nothing new.