Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. rtguy53

rtguy53 New Member

From one who knows...

There's been a lot of interesting stuff posted on this topic and I felt I needed to add my opinion. I was married to a woman who was raised in a very strict religion, very similar to Pentacostal in their ways, who essentially had to marry within her religion. She married at 18 a man she was not really attracted to or "in love" with, had 3 daughters and obtained her BS in nursing after the kids moved out. She and I met while working at the same hospital and she eventually left her husband for a realtionship with me (btw, I'm a caucsian male). During our "getting to know one another" phase she confessed to me her desire to sleep with different men (she had only had sex with her husband prior to this time) because of her natural curiosity and because she had an interest in "alternative" sexual lifestyles. To make a long story a little shorter, we entered the "swinging" lifestyle, mostly swung with other couples, but she also discovered her love for sex with black men. It was an attraction she had previously thought about many times during her youth but that she had avoided due to her upbringing. At the time she had sex with her first black man she was 50 years old (young?). She was excited to have the opportunity and very grateful to be in a relationship that was open so she could have that opportunity. She is still, at age 61, a very attractive and highly sexual woman who, had she been able to experience sex with a black man in her youth, would have gladly partaken of the experience. She is in no way now, nor has ever been, one who believes in any racial sterotype whatsoever but insists that, in general, blacks are better sex partners.

The side effect of all this was that I discovered my love for having my partner make love to black men. To me, it was the "icing on the cake". I/she till enjoy our friendships with the wonderful friends we have made through this "alternative" lifestyle.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I think you missed what a few have tried to tell you -its not that the women think the were too good to date you - edit: in their prior life.

Women (AND men to a lesser extent) when they are younger are WAY busy being worried about what everybody else thinks - after a certain age (depending on when you learn that lesson), you just simply dont give a shit about whate everybody else thinks.

However, having that said - Im not sure I agree with your original post being the "truth" though. Most WW/BM couples I see are quite young - say, in therir 20's.. just my observation, but I live in LA where people have seem it all and dont usually care.

I did live in Houston for 12 years and quite frankly - the majority of the IR couples I saw there were also in their 20's - come to think of it.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

you're a jackass. ;-)

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I've always liked black dudes. My first kiss, date and boyfriend etc. In jr. high school, I used to have White girls look at me funny like as if they looked down on me. Those same b*tches, ended up getting with Black men in high school. The irony....smh

5. jamaltwoseven

jamaltwoseven New Member

I've noticed this too. But I attribute it to the older women being more experienced, knowing what they want and going after it. More young girls would be interested by percentage but they aren't as forward about it.

6. Athena

Athena New Member

me too.

7. Bex

Bex New Member

Me 3.. 8)

8. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Same. My first crush was The Rock lol

9. bonyjoop

bonyjoop Restricted

it has to do with the times. the 90's was the small emergance of IR then 2000 it really hit.

No that we have an african american president people are more accepting of BM in leadership roles and it is clear that crossing the color line is now more acceptable but still there some are resistance. I predict that there will be a new racial box on the census called biracial... blk w white, blk with latin, white latin, blk w asian, ect...

10. White Women in southern states always had sex relationships with black men.. Especially when their husbands stop giving them attention or their beauty begin to fade...

11. RyanV

RyanV New Member

Not every young white woman is like that. Though I must admit I met one like that last year. She knew I liked her and I knew she was interested, but when things became too much, she didnt pick me, but a blond guy from her class. Well, okay, so after a month or so, they arent hanging out anymore and now she's interested again.

Well, too bad for her, cause I knew she thought I was bad news cause of my skin color and it was not 'right'. And now she's interested again...pff I don't even want her anymore. I think she only hangs out with white guys, and that was her only chance. She will probably stay there and end up just like what you told in your first post. I dont care, I got another girl now.

12. lightbrotha4u

lightbrotha4u Member

i agree with this perspective. that's the way i've always interpreted things. You mature and start living life completely on your own terms.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah i can see that. as i gotten older the more confident i have become. i have become more confident in approaching extremely goodling women and convoing with them at the sametime good looks are not as important to me.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah u can also look at it this way that she realized because he was white doesnt make it rite. so she possibly learned to open her possiblities and she probably think she made a mistake.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree with you and the other guy. we all have to understand that to a certain point ww have it just a bad in society as bm.

1) women ( ww in particular) will get cut off from the family and it will be tuff for them to survive. if the date a BM they are giving up a lot. so a ww need to make sure they have some security ( i know it sounds medieval).
    -bm are in the same boat . they marry/date a ww then they can suffer also thru ( back in the day) a beat down. (70's , 80's ect) being called sellout or being cut off or no being able to get a job.

2) BM and ww are the lowest on the ladder of society .

when a wm and bw get together nothing is really said ( i applaud them for getting together . im happy they found eachother. they have their own set of racial problems like the people on this site). for the bm and the ww it is a big deal.

16. RyanV

RyanV New Member

Yes that might me true. But when she went for the blondy, what did she expect from me? Yes, me moving on and not caring anymore. Ok yeah well, I dont talk to her at ALL anymore. But either way, its a bit too late for that now. She sometimes still talks to my friend who knows her via me. I dont know, I'll probably be nice when I see her, but dating? No

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I can dig that bro. I think you are saying the way she did thangs not so much she chose the other dude . right ?

18. RyanV

RyanV New Member

I dont know, a friend of mine already told me "I don't think she likes non-white guys".

Ok, but why was she interested then? She just couldnt get to the final step of making it real. Perhaps she thought it wasn't the 'right' thing to do?

But I don't care about it anymore. Got a new girl now, tall and beautifull! :p
    Just a contribution to this thread: yes, there are girls out there that think like this when they're young. After a while, they are interested again. Too bad

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

GL, you no doubt have the skills to hook one up.

20. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

This whole "Only older WW are interested in BM" meme needs to die. Young teenage WW are throwing themselves at BM all over the place...want mixed kids, the whole bit. Every small town in America got some teenage WW walking around with brown kids. Shit just watch Maury.