Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:p

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Do Not Feed the Troll
    :smt093

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

:smt066

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol wow that was quick..

webmaster must be stalking the forums, on a beautiful sunday afternoon

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I reported the post, too.

But, hey Petty, why don't you go in and edit your troll post, so that we don't have any evidence of what that loser said?

Thanks! :D

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LOL! Thanks Petty! :smt023

I like what you put in its place.

7. armandd

armandd New Member

Be gentle

This is my first time linking-up to a site like this, and I think I am going to like it here.:D

8. whitecholate

whitecholate New Member

interesed in BLACK MEN

I HAVE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO BLACK MAN I AM A BIT AFFRAID. BUT VERY COURIOUS

9. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

What is there to be afraid of? Does not a black man have two legs, two arms, and is only human just like ANY other type of man? :confused:

10. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

I always thought that younger White women are more likely to date Black men then are older White women, since the older a woman becomes, the more likely she is to look for a mate that she can have a long term relationship with (and some White women aren't interested in Black men for serious, long-term relationships).

I've never come across these White women I've heard so much about who have a 'thing' for Black men (besides the ones who are into hip hop, reggae and Black culture). There were White girls in high school and college who liked me (they let me know) but they liked White guys as well. A lot of White women I come across give you this nasty attitude, as though letting you know (subliminally) that you don't have a chance with them, lol. I think a lot of White women resent the assumption that they crave a "Mandingo", I just wish they wouldn't assume that I want a "snowflake".

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Big man------Thanks

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Lipstick response in 4...3...2...:D

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

actually i read his response earlier...it doesn't apply to me...i have been dating bm since i was 16 yrs old...i didn't just discover them...bm have always been on lipsticks radar...that will never change...

always nice to know you are thinking of me karma:smt110

14. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Seems to me he does nothing but think of you Lipstick, you are the whisper on the wind, the rustle in the trees and lapping of the ocean to that man. ;)

What with him and the shemale maikom, not one post of your's is left in peace.

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

reminds me of grade school when the boys used to chase the girls around the playground so that they could catch them and kiss them...some boys you run really fast so that they can't catch you the others you pretend to trip so they get to kiss you:smt058

16. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

I agree and its gross. Anytime i get the feeling a woman is interested in me because of something experimental or some new found fascination or stereotype i'm automatically turned off. Even if she is attractive. My ego is still bigger than my desire for a piece of ass.

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Don't trip lippy, for the love of god, be sure footed and don't F**king trip.:D
    They would be on you like a pack of blood hounds.

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Lippy and Fran's mutual admiration society can keep both their self-esteems up. Good job girls.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

thanks karma:smt060

20. kneegrow

kneegrow New Member

YEA
    if you're a prick to us, do we not bleed

i think that was Willie Shakes