Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Interesting. I've always thought it to be a culture thing or lack thereof. Nice to hear your perspective.

2. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

A lot of american black men online talk about shopping for african (and other non-american black women) as alternatives to american black women. Much in the way that they also talk about white & asian & hispanic & martian women as alternatives to american black women.

English black men are known to say that english black women are difficult too... In fact, don't black men in england intermarry at a rate approaching 50%? Not sure if that's true, but I've read people quote that high figure.

White men talk about western white women as being difficult, while singing the praises of eastern euro women and asian women as more peaceable alternatives.

Interestingly enough, those white men have a well-deserved reputation for being racists (part of their grievance against white women is that they're "whores" who brag about sleeping with black men). And black women who sing the praises of white men tend to be anti-black racists (anti-black male in particular)... So it's not too far-fetched that a "pro-black" dude can want a white woman, if he's embittered by the ways of black women. In fact, among a vocal (but growing) minority of black men, the grievance against modern black women is that they're operating hand in hand with white supremacy against black culture... White women, interestingly, get a pass in that regard!

Sometimes I think the way we're all going to end up mixing is less about love than dissatisfaction with "our own"... Next step is for everyone to find out that their gender counterparts from the outside cultures "ain't shit" either... lol

Which is why I say, forget personality! -- just go for the lust. Follow your dick and nothing will ever go wrong.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They do it. I have seen a few myself. In many cases the African wives even know about it but tolerate in order to secure access to those €€€. I also knew a Ghanaian fellow in New Jersey who was dating an African American woman and at the same time told my husband he has wife and children at home. Many will not even see it as wrong, especially the ones that grew up in polygamous homes. There's this Nigerian woman who told me about her friend who is married to a German woman. He brought over his wife and children introducing them as his sister and her children to the German wife and now they are all living together under one roof.

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

We have these stories too.
    Some men marry a French woman and then bring their children from a previous marriage to live with them.
    And of course the stories of some men who live with a French woman and also an African or Arab woman

5. Madeleine

I don't know at what rate British black men intermarry...I'm not British either.
    I also haven't heard of European men calling us whores for sleeping with Blacks. If they do I couldn't care less. They do however question that any Black man could have a serious genuine interest in a ww beyond visa and jungle fever.
    I think the best recommendation is to go by personality first and lust second. And not to care what whoever says about whoever.

6. Madeleine

7. medullaslashin

Not sure of your point... If you're offering the vid as proof that african women are more traditional (and easier to get along with) than white women, keep in mind that black women in the west are different from black women in africa.

Also, african women aren't all angels either (see vid below). Vanity-worship, bleach creams, weave, racism against other blacks, "white is right" mentality, proud selfishness, etc. are apparently part of female culture in africa too, as many african men will testify.

I'm not saying that white chicks are any better, I'm just walking through the reasons that a socially aware black dude might expand his horizons.

If 1% of black women meet your standards and 1% of white women meet your standards, dating both kinds doubles your chance of finding a decent chick, so a socially aware dude might go that route. A "pro black" dude probably sticks to black though...

8. Madeleine

I never said African women were angels. I just posted it as an elaboration on what I described in a previous post, which is that they are very conservative when it comes to marriage and are averagely willing to put up with much more shit than the average woman that grew up in the West, be it black or white. Which is why, as I said before, African men in Europe tend to turn home to get married (not all, of course).
    You guys are welcome to expand your horizons. I don't think any of the women on this site minds.
    As for bleach creams and Westernized beauty ideals, I know very well. I also know they can be obnoxious and quarrelsome, but generally not so much with their husbands as with other people. They like to quarrel with other women though. I have learned to handle them over the years;);)

9. medullaslashin

Tommy deserved to be punched. He was calling for genocide of black people hours after so many of them greeted him warmly, like a celebrity, in NYC. Dude gets punched by one guy and suddenly all black people need to be wiped out.

He's also called for violence against blacks in other videos. Here's one:

On top of that, he wanted to kill himself after he caught his hispanic (?) gf in bed with another dude... He also had a white (russian) chick and couldn't make it work. He also has an arrest record for breaking an order of protection and not paying child support... So he should try a little "self examination" before calling for violence against innocent people just for being black...

Tommy makes some good points but he's not a good example. I think it takes both.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Just think...it was a black man that stopped that pervert from blowing his brains out.

Shame on him...he should have let that sambo off himself.

Imagine if he were a Palestinian urging Israelis to attack his people...or a Jew saying that to nazis.
    They would have killed that fag LONG ago.

I just hope whoever kills that creature gets away with it...his days are numbered...and rightfully so.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. medullaslashin

lol This is the chick he was going to kill himself over. As I understand it, he walked in on her cheating...

12. medullaslashin

I get a bad vibe from their interaction, like she's tense around him but he's oblivious to it... Sometimes you can tell that something isn't right with a couple, and I kinda see that here... Now the dude only fucks black women, many of them prostitutes (by his own admission)...

13. flaminghetero

She senses the creep in him...you can tell.

He says he only fucks BW so he won't estrange himself from his racist white following.

Dude rights material for them.
    They recommend his channel to one another.

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I don't see what the problem is. Tommy isn't saying anything you haven't been saying about BW since 2004. Only difference is YouTube was invented :D

15. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Hello there, dont mind me jumping in, I agree and wonder too, about the contraception, I mean we are in the US, a first world country, it is not like some nations where women are still chattel, and arranged marriages multiple births are the norm.

Although I do understand it still can be hard, and we do have those in government who promote a conservative message of abstinence only education, and those now trying to defund planned parenthood, of all the industrialized nations, I read that the US has the highest teen birth rate.

I think it might also come down to talking about sex with kids, and parents having a very hard time with this, some may try to deny kids blooming sexuality, and not deal with it at all, but this is a recipe for potential trouble later on. Kids will learn about it, whether parents like it or not, so it is better for them to be educated from reliable good sources, instead of buddys in the locker room or from music videos promoting irresponsible behavior.

I also think in those urban poor environments, that girls have to have role models, both male and female, and that they are taught from an early age to be more well rounded humans, not just females, who must look good and get a man. That their lives can be more than just men, and having kids. Someone needs to expose these girls to different things, like books, reading, maybe writing, sports, or other hobbies, to develop their minds, interests, form opinions, be informed of world things, so they are not one dimensional about just looking good and getting a man. They need to know that their worth is not in having a man, or looking good for a man, that their bodies and minds are for themselves first, it is ok to be single, and in that time, they explore their own sexuality on their own among other the things, so that when and if they do meet a guy and get together with him, they know themselves better, and come to a relationship more an equal. Their relationships may be better, and they will have some confidence and self knowledge to ditch a loser if she encounters him, and avoid bad situations that might ruin her life.

Well, that was long, hope it makes sense.

16. missshyness

Yeah, that sounds like the Madonna / Whore complex, want their cake and it eat it too. Madonna=black women do everything wife, Whore=white women, more difficult, but fun to mess with in other ways.

17. missshyness

I know this might ruffle some guy's feathers, but, I see a common thread to the men described here; who look outside their "own" and find their "own" difficult, because (disclaimer: some, not all) they might be immature, ignorant, ego driven individuals, who want a woman as a doormat, and complain about their "own" as difficult because she would not be a doormat to him. Some of these men have a problem with women in general, hence when they find the "other" women aren't "shit either" or don't want a woman as an equal partner.

I am not excusing any racist women who supposedly support white supremacy, or who put down black men, or support baby momma drama types, those are different things, I am talking about some men who seem to have trouble with women in general or do bad to nice women, it might be partly their own doing.

I am not here to bash all guys, just those who who can be jerks, and yes, I know girls can be bad too.

"follow your dick" kind of funny, but that can get a guy in trouble too, unless he has himself together and about any unexpected pregnancies etc.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  18. missshyness

True, infidelity is a problem for many, especially when a women settles down with a man and has kids with him, it is one thing if a man and women are single and uncommitted to one another, just dating, having a causal relationship, and things are clear where both stand on this, and have birth control sorted out. Or unless it is agreed upon from the very start on a polyamorous relationship, some people work with that, but I can see trouble with those too.

19. flaminghetero

I'm not urging Whites to gun down my people.

I don't write material for racist whites....like he does...they recommend his channel to one another.

Uncle Tommy is also a homo.
    He said "we've all sucked a few dicks"

Dude is a sexually frustrated suicidal closet homosexual.

20. medullaslashin

Naaaah... Those people I described are all motivated by very different things. You're viewing them narrowly through the prism of your own experiences with men. The situation is far more complex than you think.

...& "follow your dick because nothing will ever go wrong"... Such a ridiculous statement, I was sure everyone would understand it was a joke... o_Oo_Oo_O

Finally, let me add: the kind of guys who are looking for doormats generally have no trouble finding them. Some chicks are instinctively attracted to guys who treat them like doormats. Pimps and players know it well. In fact, that instinct among women is a common grievance among "nice guys".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.