Princess of Norway & Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Jigga521, May 12, 2019.

1. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Lovely post. Judging by some of things she said she must've gotten flack for dating a black man.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Weird...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Probably but Norway is said to be progressive. Dark men are a rarity up that way. But who's to say cuz she's "royalty" they may not want him with her.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

They'd be better off with more melanin in the upper crust anyway lol

6. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

True indeed.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

She does, the comment section of all the big papers in Norway is filled up with shit about their relationship. People are horrible.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Are the tabloids treating her that way too? Sad if true.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Are the comments aimed at his race or his being a shaman? I wanna know if they're being racists or just skeptics lol.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My favorite celebrity couple from now on. Taking a page from everyone else's book, if don't include black men I no longer give it a second of attention

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Explain?

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Look at every single narrative in existence fam. Black women only "love" media where they are included not black men not black boys just black women and black girls. They will never support a union of a black man and a non black woman hell they rarely if ever support the "black love" they are so in favor of. I can't name a single black couple that's been supported by black women in the last 25 years.
    Asians and white people seem to only uplift and love romances that include white people. Every single group is hyper identity driven it only counts if they see themselves otherwise its "some old bullshit"
    Black men better wake the fuck up before we are left with nothing because at present moment we only exist to die for causes be incarcerated for profit or entertain white men through sports while black women complain we haven't shared the wealth we earn while keeping anything they earn for themselves.

14. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yeah, we the Norwegians are tired of her using the princess title in her commercial business. The tide is beginning to turn on the royal family.

Shaman, he has said some very interesting things that makes him appear as a charlatan, to put it that way

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, even as a proud American with no experience with monarchs, that sounds messed up.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...way-reveals-shes-love-shaman-Los-Angeles.html

"...The mother-of-three, who divorced husband Ari Behn in 2017, described her beau, Durek Verrett, as her 'twin flame' and vowed to love him from 'this eternity to the next'.

The royal also hit back critics of the relationship, saying she did not choose her boyfriend to 'satisfy the norms'.

[​IMG]

Durek describes himself as a 'spiritual guide and gifted healer' and 'sixth generation Shaman' and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body."

Sounds like a svengali relationship.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah... Maybe I've seen too much TV, but this doesn't sound like a setup that ends well.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I kept reading he's a man-whore who dicks down his clients and about his "podcasts""...l went to see on YT....
    l see vids from a decade ago so he's been around a while..

One vid, the female interviewer is practically creaming her pants, lol (watch first 2 mins only)

But this one... He seems very New Age sweet and very much Oprah material...

I could see him reeling you in...:D

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. For one, as a man, I don't seem to be his preferred target group lol.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh no honey, *ahem* didn't you hear?;)
    'Bisexual shaman to the stars and 'spirit hacker' who is 'madly in love' with Princess Martha arrives in Norway ahead of $65-a-ticket 'workshop.. and claims to have come back from the dead.'
    :D

https://mol.im/a/7028185