Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL.

Then you're going to LOVE the Mueller report and impending Trump impeachment proceedings.
    I simply cannot believe you've convinced yourself that Trump is some compassionate, bleeding heart, public servant who decided to run for POTUS because his country needed him.

Take the 'corruption' of HRC and multiply that by 1000x.

I get wanting to vote for a political outsider. But Trump wasn't that guy.

Believe it or not, you elected someone exponentially WORSE than HRC ever would have been.

Congratulations. Your grateful country thanks you.

When you get a chance, check out the latest NYT op-ed about the Trump WH.lol

Answer the question, do you think HRC should be in prison for using a private email server??
    Because Colin Powell did the EXACT SAME THING when he was Secretary of State.

Finally, there's no evidence whatsoever that HRC's email server was hacked by foreign nationals.
    Unlike the State Department, which has had their servers hacked multiple times.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9d3aa5969574

https://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/index.html

(This is the same Russian government...Putin...that our current AMERICAN POTUS considers a close ally. Putin has Trump's cut balls in a jar of formaldehyde somewhere in the Kremlin.)

At worst HRC would have been censured and forced to resign.

Secretarys of State don't end up in jail unless they're personally involved in espionage, not for the mishandling of classified documents.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you read what John Berry said and did you read the multiple codes she violated. That's punishable by imprisonment, AB.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Code violations are not the same as counts of indictment in a criminal trial. Key word, CRIMINAL.
    You really think the GOP gave HRC a 'get out of jail free' card??

If DOJ had a criminal case against HRC, they would have forced her to drop out of the race.
    http://time.com/4394178/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-investigation/

Carelessness doesn't equate to criminal intent, such as deliberating sharing classified and top secret documents with a foreign power.
    It's the same reason Trump WH employees like Jared Kushner will never be prosecuted for using private email, which is also a violation of federal guidelines regarding Freedom of Information Act, The National Archives and Records regulations and Federal Records Act.

And even if DOJ had indicted HRC and tried her federal court, the maximum penalty according to criminal code Section 1924 of Title 18 was a year in jail OR a fine.

You would almost have to prove she was guilty of espionage to actually put HRC in jail for any significant amount of time.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That would be asking hysterical propagandized right-wing morons to respect the rule of law.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Year of jail...lol!

It is a felony, punishable by fine and imprisonment up to 20 years, according to 18 U.S. Code 1519, to destroy, conceal, cover up or falsify any record or document whether on paper or on any digital device with the intent to impede or obstruct the investigation of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States.

"....The pattern of deceit through controlling and destroying documents and records in order to facilitate and obfuscate self-dealing and political crime started early in Hillary's career.

While her husband faced impeachment, stiff monetary fines and a near million dollar settlement as well as disbarment for five years, Hillary Clinton skated with no accountability for anything in her incredibly checkered career.

- There were the missing records documenting the statistically impossible profits from cattle futures trading,

- the disappearance of Hillary Clinton's billing records from the Rose Law Firm — under subpoena by Federal and Congressional investigators — where she previously worked on matters related to the Whitewater real estate sham,

- the removal and destruction of a hard drive from the computer of her former Rose Law Firm partner and then-White House Deputy Legal Counsel Vince Foster, whose death by gunshot wound was ruled a suicide in the midst of the Whitewater investigation.

- And then there were the missing documents from the White House Travelgate scandal — documents that would surface two years later — showing Hillary's duplicity and contradiction of prior statements.

As egregious, scandalous and unlawful as much of this was, it was small time and just a warm-up to what was to come after Hillary became Secretary of State, at which time she insisted on using a private computer server and email address — about which she was warned would be vulnerable to hacking and security breaches — for the purpose of avoiding public scrutiny and accountability while indirectly helping the Clinton Foundation raise enormous sums from governments and parties with whom she was also interfacing as secretary of state.

It is now clear that this was all done to evade Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and federal government record-keeping laws and obfuscate conflicts of interest while serving as secretary of state.

But it all began to unravel after Hillary left office and was required to testify before a House committee on Benghazi in October 2015 and answer questions about the terrorist attacks on the U.S. Consulate on September 11, 2012.

It was those hearings that brought to light the existence of Hillary Clinton's secret, unsecured, do-it-yourself server.

And then it was learned that she not only stored classified and top secret information in an unsecured location, but that she had also authorized the destruction of subpoenaed evidence — some 33,000 emails — after she was put on notice of the existence of the subpoena.

These violations are felonies with stiff penalties and there were at least six other laws that appear violated for which Hillary could be indicted.

What is now waking up Americans about the seriousness of Clinton family self-dealing and the need for prosecution is the realization that the Clintons were at the center of what appears to be the biggest political corruption scandal in U.S. history.

- The fact that the Clinton Foundation's single largest aggregate donation of some $145 million came from various parties linked to the Uranium One sale to the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatom makes this the mega-case of Russian influence and corruption.

Before the Declaration and the U.S. Constitution were even written, Samuel Adams observed that, "neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."

Political corruption in America has now become like cancer destroying people's trust in government and their respect for the rule of law..."

Mannafort has nothing on Hillary. Mueller needs to hop to it, pronto.

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

The source (which she does not cite) of Bliss's information above is IBD...

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/investors-business-daily/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ah there he is, my resident stalker.

So..this mediabiasfactcheck site you entrust in your attempts to refute my Investers Business Daily post content...tell me Loki, does it refute the content?
    Can YOU refute the content?

Furthermore, can you refute the claim that your source of dispute - mediabiasfactcheck - is itself cited as unreliable and inept...using flagrant and simplistic natures of bogus critiques'?

So let's cut to the chase.
    Prove my post of Hillary's nefarious acts, wrong.
    Then we will see if IBD, or your mediabiasfactcheck website, is correct Take your time.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Stalker no, fact-checker yes. I posted the mediabaias Factcheck site to show that you cannot take one side's view of things as the "only" truth, you posted an OPINION piece. All sources below are rated either "Left Center" or "Least Biased" Lets take these one by one, you claim...

- There were the missing records documenting the statistically impossible profits from cattle futures trading,

Per below she was investigated by the Merchantile exchange with NO findings of wrong doing
    "After the Clinton trading matter became public, Leo Melamed, a former chairman of the Mercantile Exchange, was brought in by request of the White House to review the trading records. On April 11, 1994, he said that the whole matter was "a tempest in a teapot" and that while her brokers had not required her to provide typical margin cushions, she had not knowingly benefited." https://www.nytimes.com/1994/04/12/...fit-commodities-account-white-house-says.html

- the disappearance of Hillary Clinton's billing records from the Rose Law Firm — under subpoena by Federal and Congressional investigators — where she previously worked on matters related to the Whitewater real estate sham,
    "As it relates to Whitewater, a December 1995 report by the independent law firm Pillsbury, Madison & Sutro report found no evidence of the Clintons’ and particularly Hillary Clinton’s participation in fraud. Pillsbury’s task was to assess whether federal regulators could justify a lawsuit legally and cost-effectively. The report found that they couldn't, but the report and its authors didn’t and still don’t view their findings as exoneration." https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...linton-says-hillary-was-completely-exonerate/

MULTIPLE investigations have debunked any conspiracy or wrongdoing by the Clintons regarding WHitewater.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vince-fosters-suicide/?utm_term=.d7aa023185ba

- And then there were the missing documents from the White House Travelgate scandal — documents that would surface two years later — showing Hillary's duplicity and contradiction of prior statements.
    "Independent Counsel Concluded Decision To Fire Employees Was Lawful. In a June 2000 report on the firings of White House Travel Office employees, Robert Ray, a Republican-appointed independent counsel assigned to investigate the Clintons, wrote that the decision to fire the employees was "lawful" and that "the evidence is insufficient to prove to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt" that either former White House director of administration David Watkins or Hillary Clinton "committed perjury or obstruction of justice during the course of their testimony before GAO, the Congress, and this investigation."

All the talk about her emails amounted to nothing after MULTIPLE investigations including Benghazi
    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/08/clintons-emails-weiners-laptop-and-a-falsehood/

Uranium One a scandal, from Factcheck.org
    "It may be that individuals and companies sought to curry favor with Hillary Clinton and even influence her department’s decision on the Uranium One sale. But, as we’ve written before, there is no evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation from people with ties to Uranium One or Bill Clinton’s speaking fee influenced Hillary Clinton’s official actions. That’s still the case. We will update this article with any major developments."

So there you have it Bliss, multiple investigations from 3rd parties with no findings of wrongdoings from the Clintons. Now as I stated above some of the links are somewhat left biased, which is why I keep imploring you to investigate BOTH sides before forming your views on a topic, there is spin and agendas on both sides.

9. RicardoCooper

You'd think a near-death experience would make you step back and reassess. But nope, Bliss is right back here trolling. There's a subset of women (usually black) who get their rocks off arguing with intelligent men. They knowingly take the shit side of any issue just to keep the conflict alive. I guess the good news is that the forum or at least the political threads would be dead without her. SMDH

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn, Cavuto nailed it!!!

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Trump makes a ridiculous assertion, so members of the U.N. literally laugh at him.

He's like that kid in elementary school who bullies other kids and brags about how awesome he is, and then is shocked when nobody shows up at his birthday party.

14. DudeNY12

IKR! Part of me thinks that their laughter initially confused him, and possibly (given his ego) totally flew over his head. The laughter (both times) spoke volumes. I didn't see Fox News' coverage, but I heard that they edited out the laughing part.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This is pretty bold, even for a pathological liar like Trump. I know he's as allergic to the truth as I am to pollen in the springtime but this is an impressive level of dishonesty.

Screenshot_20181024-134718_Twitter.jpg

16. DudeNY12

17. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

This Moron POTUS is so much of a nutjob, I can’t update this thread cuz of the bombardment of WTF stories come out on him daily.

18. RicardoCooper

Trump actually does some shit that I like. Unfortunately it's not worth blowing up the Earth for those few things. I agreed with:

*Mass deportations and spot-checks by ICE
    *Muslim Ban
    *Not legally recognizing trannies and banning them from military service
    *Welfare/Section 8 cuts

Sometimes people need to know that there's a madman who doesn't really care about being liked and who will slam the door on their asses

Once you get past the bullshit, very few if any of Trump's policies actually harm classic black men as a matter of policy. I think his interest in prison reform is because so many of his cronies (if not him) will end up there, not because of any perceived injustice

That said, I'm voting straight (D) on Nov. 6th

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I usually support Democratic candidates even though the Democratic party does a lot of stuff I don't particularly like, so I can relate.

20. RicardoCooper

The Dem party needs a corrective, IMO, because it's become too feminist,. And this is coming from a guy who voted for Hillary. lol

That said, Dem policies at their best allow a black guy like me to thrive, which of course, is why The Man wants to destroy them. Obama resentment wasn't just on the right.