Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

More than 8,000 people have signed a petition to get the Angry Trump Baby balloon to fly overhead as Trump plays golf at his Scotland golf resort. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Well, it's official: Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's bottom bitch:

'Bizarre' and 'shameful': Republicans lead responses to Trump news conference with Putin

No word yet on whether Putin allows Trump to stand up when he pees.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

When the reporter tried to get him to criticize the meddling and he pivoted to the issue of the servers, I almost laughed out loud.

5. Since1980

#MAGA = Must always grab ankles

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Bwahahahaha!!! This right here.

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Im just picturing how fox news would have exploded if Obama said what Trump said, they would not even take commercial breaks it would be immediate 24 hour calls for impeachment lol........

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I find it quite interesting to see how "radio silent" a lot of Trump's enablers have gone since his stinky in Helsinki.

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

“I don’t see why Putin would lie about it” is all I’m saying.

10. Madeleine

Huh??

11. Since1980

I'm sure she'll be along shortly to deflect and cape for him any moment now. Enough negative comments about Trump and she comes busting into the forums like the Kool-Aid man.

12. Since1980

Sean Hannity would probably have a stroke live on the air. Hell, they flipped their shit when he wore a tan suit.

13. Madeleine

That’s what I thought. It was too much even for the hardcore followers.

14. Since1980

Well, I can't say I blame them too much. They talk about how tough Trump is so after watching him completely prostrate himself in front of the entire world...

15. Madeleine

I bet Putin has some compromising information on him.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Either that or both stand to gain greatly (on a oersonal level). Why else would Trump (who's loyal to no one) go to such extremes to stay in Putin's good graces.

17. Since1980

Yep, that's my feeling too. It's most likely financial (because he loves to brag about his wealth) and I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like money laundering.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Putin is a masterful strategist, if the Russian economy was more powerful we would really be in deep shit.

19. Since1980

And in our corner? A former reality star who can barely string together a coherent thought and live-tweets morning news shows. This is a mental mismatch if there ever was one. Donald Trump is cartoonishly out of his depth being president.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member