Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Going on since Bush signed into Law to seperate children from adults caught illegally crossing at the border.

Obama did the identitical thing Trump did, but naturally, got no tv coverage or an ounce of the hysteria.

Here are the Obama ICE pics as proof: (foil blankets and cages and all)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More pics in link:

"..The policy of prosecuting immigrants for crossing the border illegally has been in place for multiple administrations. The Obama administration prosecuted 500,000 illegal immigrants and similarly separated families in the process. So did the Bush administration..."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/photos-obama-immigration-detention-facilities/

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I don’t know how they went about it and to what extent it had been practiced before. The issue has only come to my attention now. But it should be obvious that it can’t be like this. You can’t separate toddlers from their parents or even older children. Their should be places for families to stay while they are waiting either for deportation or for their papers to be processed. Here they have family camps for refugee families. It’s true that there were a lot of underage boys but they were not separated from their families at the border, rather they came alone in the first place. If the whole thing goes back to a Bush law then the law needs to be amended.

3. Madeleine

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course it only comes to your attention now because it's manufactured liberal outrage. Its all by political design.

The Dems don't care because they have never cared. They just are pissed as fuck they're not in control. Like crying kids in a candy aisle told no by their daddy.

5. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Not quite the same thing Bliss, Obama's strategy did not separate the kids from their parents, “The Obama administration’s strategy was to expedite deportations of refugee children oftentimes without a lawyer, and jail refugee mothers with children as a deterrent,” said Matthew Kolken, an immigration lawyer whose clients include children seeking political asylum". http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nts-children-was-also-slammed-by-critics.html

So per the FOX article, there was plenty of TV coverage and outrage over Obama's immigration policies as well.

6. Madeleine

No, it comes to my attention only now because I’m not so deep into American politics and I don’t hear about every single thing that goes on. If I had heard Obama is separating kids from their parents I’d still have said it’s wrong.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How can you write with a straight face that there was "PLENTY OF TV COVERAGE AND OUTRAGE OVER OBAMA"?

The people that track T.V news coverage time said that Obama received a combined total of 6 minutes of TV coverage by all the networks and Trump has received 3 hours, thus far.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

These pictures are of 12-15-year-old kids who entered the country by themselves. They are not small children who were forcibly separated from their families. The zero tolerance border crossing policy was created by Jeff Sessions, neither the Obama administration or the Bush Administration separated all children as a matter of policy.

http://time.com/5314769/family-separation-policy-donald-trump/

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok, it's understandable.

It wouldn't have mattered, however, even if you were deep - one would have been hard pressed to find negative coverage for similar issues.

That's because we now know by their own admissions that the MSM are Liberal partisan hacks and an extension of the Democrat Party.

I can respect your emotion that they shouldn't be seperated. I think they shouldn't be bringing children at all.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is that so?

From Obama's children detention centers...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    To quote the Dems,
    Juvie "cages" and "baby jails"

(Now l know you're not going to tell me that baby and toddler crossed the Rio Grande by themselves.)

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! As any decent person would.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Link please, I remember seeing a lot of coverage on this issue when it was happening. And again, Trump is separating families, Obama did not do that.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Seriously?

Those are kids WITH THERE PARENTS..........c'mon do better than that.

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No they are not with their parents. Those are teen girls. Did you not see the 31 pics in the link. Juvenile female housing. Read please.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Families? Prove it's your child. I have shown you links of kids kidnapped, rented, human smuggling, child sex trafficking, child labor.
    It's well known and shared that kids get you a faster pass if you're caught.

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I didn't go to the Daily Caller website because they are known for their dog whistle stories. I instead did an image search on the three pictures you posted HERE and there is no record of those photos being of teenage girls, the one picture of the baby I found only mentions "A toddler sits on the floor with other detainees at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing facility, on June 18, 2014, in Brownsville,Texas."

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They are teens! I posted the pictures of the Obama female juvenile center above.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump is going to repeal his OWN policy. The reason separating children from their parents was a bad idea is because Trump CHOSE to do it in the first place.

He wasn't enforcing some bad immigration law that he was completely against.

The reason he's repealing the policy has nothing to do with the Dems. Trump is catching heat from both Republican voters AND politicians.
    Fox News has it's the wrong way to handle border control.