Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Funny thing is after all this time not one person has logged in and posted to her support.

Lmao

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Well, it is pretty damn hard to cosign shit like "Bill and Hillary have been murdering all of their enemies for decades and no one will do anything about it!!!"

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you didn't know that was true, you must have been watching fake news. Lol

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

sounds like you need a safe space from an opinion you disagree with ........there there snowflake

5. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Given the social leanings here, is it any wonder?

6. Since1980

Too scared to post something from an opposing viewpoint? Now who's the snowflake? Lol.

7. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Well you "blocked" someone and "can still see the caping"

You blocked an opposing view point. Why?

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Welcome back Paniro, as always opposing viewpoints are welcomed here, as long as they are presented in a respectful and debate friendly way. As before you come on here with a persecution complex pushing a narrative of any opposing views are treated with hostility which is simply not the case. Respectful, fact based, logical, reasonable discussions are welcomed and embraced. Hysterical conspiracy theories, devoid of facts or proof, full of hyperoble, ad hominem attacks, with total lack of critical thinking or empathy are rightly criticized.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  9. Since1980

Loki beat me to it, and he's exactly right. I have no problem with opposing viewpoints that are rational and based in the reality in which we live.

And I have no issue with a debate as long as both sides are debating in good faith, and we all have the right to our own opinions. But having the right to an opinion doesn't automatically mean that those opinions are worthy of consideration or debate. "The Earth is flat" is a competing opinion to "the Earth is round" but only one of those opinions is worth of any serious consideration.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  10. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

What you see as "reality" could be seen as crazy to seome
    "Fact based logical" let's be honest different people can see that different ways .

11. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

On my smart phone and I have no idea why two quotes came up.......reply was to loki

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
    John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ask her, the self proclaimed peoples champion.

Lmfao!

14. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

There are certain facts that seem to be disputed is what I mean. For goodness sake you have college students not comfortable with men but on general taller and stronger than women. That's considered pseudo science now. I deal in facts as well, seems the reasons for said facts is where the debate comes in it seems

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

We agree that data can be interpreted different ways, intelligent people can have reasonable disagreement. I believe most around here respond positively when someone of opposing views brings facts, verifiable facts, to a debate. When some on here post hysterical conspiracy theories spouted by info wars or some other nonsensical source and try to pass such garbage off as "facts", thats where things get ugly around here.

16. Since1980

How so? Objective reality really isn't up for debate and it never has been.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol welcome to politics where emotions and beliefs supersede reality.

18. Since1980

Yeah, you're right about that. If the year 2016 had a mission statement, that would have been it.

19. Since1980

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States of America.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    There is talk that he be given the Nobel Peace Prize.
    He has done what no President could in 68 years.

'We are going to be one again': Two Koreas to seek peace 'regime' to end the Korean War after 68 years as Kim Jong-un agrees to 'complete denuclearisation'
    [​IMG]

President Trump will go down in the annals of History as one of the Greatest. This is HUUUGE.