Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Praying for you Ches. Keep your head up.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you for the prayers! I've already seen one blessing I didn't expect and I'm ecstatic! Thank you, Lord!!!!

3. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Will offer up dedications for you, Ches.

Do not be afraid of the shadows. It means there is light shining nearby

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I have been blessed again! A surgery bill I thought was mine to pay I believe has been covered by insurance!!! Yay!

The fear was so tangible the day I wrote the prayer request. Again, thank you to those who prayed for me. And thank you, Lord, for hearing and answering, not only by bringing the blessings but for removing the fear.

(Now if my love life could just be blessed...anyone up to the task of praying for THAT??!! Lol.)

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Please keep my aunt in your prayers. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer about 4 weeks ago. Her neck mets have been radiated but she is very very weak.
    I am trying to get her to travel here for a clinical trial but at this point, she may be to weak to even travel here. It's tough, my mother's breast cancer 5 years ago, she is doing fine. Her boyfriends prostate cancer this year, he is doing fine. But this one is up in the air and the prognosis is beyond terrible. Please save a prayer for her. Her name is Jane Carlsson.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  6. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I will say a prayer for her and you FG...

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you sweet curley! Before anyone asks, no, Jane is not a Swedish name. She is British, been married to my uncle for 40 years. She is not a saint, she single handedly divided my family for decades but she does not deserve this. I hope my cousin, who was brought up in my house (her step son) can forgive her and reach out after 20 years of silence. Please save some prayers for him too, to do the right thing (Christian Carlsson) before she passes away.

8. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

prayers coming your way FG for your aunt and all the family

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Prayers for all of you on the way, FG.

10. Tamstrong

I just got news that my friends' 20 year old son died in a car wreck. He was such a good kid, and his parents are wonderful people; he was their only child. :( Any prayers for his family and friends would be greatly appreciated.

11. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

How awful Tam....breaks my heart when you hear these things...blessings and prayers to your friends and you.

12. Tamstrong

Thank you, TC. It's much appreciated. *hugs*

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Anyone reading this who believes in prayer, please pray for my 3 year old niece. She had a fever for 48 hours, wouldn't eat or drink. She was admitted last night and her labs are all out of whack. They re-ran all the tests because everything was that off target (they thought it was erroneous results). Baby girl is on morphine and incredibly uncomfortable. They're saying this morning that it's Leukemia. She just turned 3 and to say she's the light of my sisters life is an understatement. I've always been the strong one, but I honestly don't know how long I can keep up this charade (but for my sister and my mom, I need to). Any prayers sent this way for my little niece and fam would be much appreciated.

14. Tamstrong

I'm so sorry this is happening, Raider. The baby and your family in are in my prayers and thoughts. Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

In so sorry! I did not see this until now: ( prayers to his family!

That is just awful! Prayers coming!

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Tam & Raider sorry about the bad news

Got u covered in my prayer

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much, it's appreciated more than you know :heart::smt049

18. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^youre in my prayers....

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Thank you, Lord. Alive, safe. Thanks to those who prayed.

20. Tamstrong

Thanks, FG & VT. I appreciate it. :freehug:

Raider...any updates on your niece?