Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Prayers to your bf and you and his family Stiletoes!!!!!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Got you covered kid

3. Daggerrrrrr

Daggerrrrrr New Member

You have my prayers and best wishes.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

My son saw a friend of his who's in the Army this weekend. He told him about one of the soldiers in his squad tried to defuse a bomb & it blew up in his face. He survived, but of course his injuries are extensive...he's blind, lost most of his hearing, his face & hands were destroyed, & he's covered in burns.

I'm asking that everyone say a special prayer for him & the other men & woman putting their lives on the line to serve the country. Thanks.

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:( Awful. Will definitely pray for him.

6. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Prayers going out for him Tam, along with all our men and women in uniform....

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Co-sign this!

8. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Hey All,

We got home yesterday and I never thought I would be okay changing a dressing. Thank GOD he and the other bouncer are okay. The other bouncer was cut in the fermoral artery and a bartender torniqueted him and saved his life. The bar is shut until at LEAST a hearing on Wednesday and probably for good. He is leaning toward a lawsuit as they had a wand and did not use it, did not hire the police detial the city ordered them to, and they have no cameras.... Here is a link if any of y'all are interested. Mark will not go back even if it was to reopen...being a victim of a violent crime blows. We all know the stabbers, but NO ONE WILL COME FORWARD for fear of retalitation, Here is the story
    http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...ed-saturday/nHVRYnHwBRey4Mh8ofjGvO/index.html

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thank you for updating stilettoes. I wondered how your bf was. I hope someone has the courage to turn the stabber in. :(

10. stiletoes

The cops have a good description. Word on the street is folks are afraid to talk.

To more important things, Mark is making an amazing recovery and we are off to do errands.

11. stiletoes

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and good thoughts. Mark continues to do well and is joking around :D

12. Daggerrrrrr

Daggerrrrrr New Member

:D:smt023

13. Tamstrong

Thanks for the updates, Stiletoes! I'm glad to hear his recovery is going well! :smt038

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That shit is no joke. Thank God dude didn't have a gun. Then again I hear getting stabbed hurts a lot worst than a bullet wound. Either way this is crazy. Sorry again kid.

15. stiletoes

In terms of the physical, he said it felt like a punch. Mark's good buddy is a Boston EMT and said that is always what people say. We did get out to hear our friend play acosutic guitar last night. and Mark sang Easy for me, with all this he is constantly asking how I am. Amazing, anyhow, here he is singing
    [​IMG]

16. qnet

qnet New Member

I'm glad he recovered and is doing ok.

17. Tamstrong

[YOUTUBE]2_aQ4K2zeY8[/YOUTUBE]

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Omg. I pray this young man is ok!

19. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Found out that my friends baby died yesterday, only 10 months old... please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. Far too young, definitely heartbreaking.

[​IMG]

20. Tamstrong

Devastating...my heat goes out to them. I've got them in my prayers and thoughts. Is that them in the photo? Such a beautiful family. Losing their precious baby is indeed heartbreaking. I pray God gives them strength & helps ease their pain. :smt010