Police and IR

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by gen y, Jul 27, 2009.

1. TheBentBoner

TheBentBoner New Member

it really depends on where you live in the U.S. In places like new york city, you can expect that behavior, they're know for corruption. I've noticed a huge increase in ir relationships where i live, upstate new york. i think our police department does not harass them as much.

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

On a positive note, my NEW boyfriend and I were pulled over by the Boston cops on Wednesday for running a red light(it was really yellow). We expereinced NO harassment and were only given a written warning. It was an older white cop too. Maybe the Louis Gates incident got through to the metro Boston cops.

3. bria86

bria86 New Member

Wow I can't believe some of the things that have happened to you folks. I've never had a problem with the police. Well never anything over my IR

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

o bent boner.

5. mike38

mike38 New Member

I heard no such stories where I live. I'm truly sorry some on here had to go through drama like that. I expected to hear about stuff like this in the 70s, but not now. There is still going to be some opposition for those who don't like see interracial couples, like those who called in reports to the police.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

boston

damn

I actually wanted to trip up there but was talked down, by a fellow black coworker who warned me of racism around there. But to be honest, Philly can be just as bad. It's all about the neighborhoods you visit. If you stick to an area of tourism, i'd suspect it wouldn't be that bad.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[Youtube]Edg-07bkHpg[/Youtube]

This is worth looking at. Not sure where in the US it took place.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Looks like they're both resisting

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You always take the sambo approach..lol

10. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol, i never had any problem with police if im with my bf, but they used to love to fuck with me back in florida

11. The Dark King

Shine ya shoes boss lol

12. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

That's sad. She should have told the police what really happened so that you would not have had to endure such unnecessary humiliating treatment.

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

This is shameful and totally uncalled for. The crowd seemed to be enjoying this shit. The couple was minding their own business. I know the police are a necessary entity but this is one of the main reasons why I have lost all respect and trust for them. I use to give it to them but now they have to earn it. Until then, I put the good ones in the boat with the bad ones until they show me differently.

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

they startin to act the fool in this country aswell, they sprayed this guys face with CS gas and used batons on him while he was pinned to the police car, police here also have been comming out the wood work with raping women who needed their help

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The video was dated April 1st of this year, so although the numbers of IRs have increased within the country, tolerance hasn't risen proportionally with it, and that's a cause for concern.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Call it like u see it fam

17. flaminghetero

Pitiful....

18. The Dark King

It's sarcasm get with the program dummy

19. flaminghetero

I can't tell..especially when Pettyofficer is involved.

A cop shooting a baby in it's crib is OK with that negro nazi.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ur worse than a woman on her period dummy

we all know I never said shooting a baby in its crib is ok

.......now pepper spraying one....thats a different story