Police and IR

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by gen y, Jul 27, 2009.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

why do you assume its only women??
    I mean do you have same number of men (as women you slept with) to compare with??
    Didnt think so..
    :smt036

Trust me, there are loud men out there...

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt081 Glad you're back geek.

3. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

This is a badge of honor, you should have the police report framed for posterity. :cool:

To answer the thread, I don't think most police departments have an official policy on IR relationships. Also, I don't like the assumption that the police in general are white or that police depts are always run by whites.

4. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Gotta agree. Some men get MIGHTY loud

5. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Lol and say some funny ass things... :smt036

6. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

You CAN NOT be serious!!!

Men screaming like women during sex????.......DAYYUUUMMMM

7. That's fucked up DH. American cops SCARE me. Not like Aussie cops. They are big pussies in comparison.

8. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Did not say SCREAMING, just LOud(sort of grunting and saying DAMN)

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL, was gonna say that - nobody mention screaming - but some of the noices that come out of some of the men can be quite alarmingly loud.

10. WhiteLondonChick

WhiteLondonChick New Member

:smt038 LOL oh my God - her neighbors called the POLICE???

This is how sometimes I feel thinking what are the neighbors thinking??? :p

11. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

She lives in a suburban area that is exclusively white. I think it had to do with a black man sexing a white woman more than anything else.

12. cute

cute New Member

Me and a friend go out every couple of months he lives in a larger city than I so most of the time, I drive down, we go out and I stay at his house. One Sat. morning after we went out he started to work (left his keys in the house) he was locked out and instead of waking me he tried to get in the house with a card.

A neighbor called the police and said a BM was breaking into the house. When the police arrived, He had toprove he lived there and they talked to me and ask 20 questions to make sure I was okay.

Three officers responded 2 black one white.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Truthfully I've noticed it more when I'm in the car with a pretty blonde. I think it doesn't happen with my darker haired gfs maybe because they might be mistaken for Hispanic. In ever instance I've been pulled over the girl I'm with has been asked"Maam are you here of your own free will?"
    Every time it's happened I realized how easy it is for us black men to be locked up over some dumb shit. Smh

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt095 Free will?

15. The Dark King

Yeah like I kidnapped them or some shit

16. Bex

Bex New Member

Wow this is crazy! I can honestly say we have had no problems with the Police.

Bloody hell, how backwards are some people?!

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Exactly Bex, never ran into any trouble over here either

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

"excuse me mam, does this hankerchief smell like Ether to you"?

:smt081

19. The Dark King

Lmao good one

20. rpeg

rpeg Member

That sounds absolutely terrible. I really sorry and shocked. I would've made a formal complaint about it myself.

I don't know how to comment on whether or not something like this has happened to me before. It's too ambiguous for me to know. However I was in a car with my black friend and with a mutual friend, who was a white girl. We were in San Antonio Texas (my hometown). And we were pulled over on a completely nonsense claim. The cop actually kept us there for close to an hour just doing a background check on each of us. I'm not positive if the white girl was a factor or not. Maybe we were just asking for trouble... This was back in the late 90s too. Not ages ago.