Pictured: The US police officer 'who shot an Australian woman, 40, dead'

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I misremembered exactly what you wrote because it has been a while...but you did say that you know what it's like to be a minority in this country despite the fact that you most definitely are not one:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You read that completely wrong there.
    I wasn't referring to myself.

The conversation that you completely misquoted, misconstrued and screwed badly like you do your lovers, was part of a long, ongoing discussion of racial profiling, police traffic stoppages, murder, ect!.

What you specifically took out of context read as followed:

He said: ".....you need to understand what it is being a minority in this country if you are ever going to date a black man..."

I replied: "....I have lived decades longer than you and have an understanding of minority living, hence l don't need your dating advice or permission guide on whom l date. This isn't communist America."

Since, do you comprehend that l wasn't, "claim(ing) that (l) knew what it was like to be a black man in America because (l) date black men",
    by expressing to him an "understanding of".(a.k.a, of what black men DO often go through) :oops:
    It meant that l see, l read, l had (and have) black men in my life who have been mistreated, so l do understand their plight...
    I mean, how in God's name do you reach that far down in your pants and pull that out, Since?? And then try to "mock" me with what you thought was a clever response. Just silly. You should just admit you misunderstood.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

As if Reach isn't your middle name lol

4. Since1980

*sigh* Trump supporters and their personal insults. Like candidate, like follower.

And your exact quote was "....I have lived decades longer than you and have an understanding of minority living, hence l don't need your dating advice or permission guide on whom l date. This isn't communist America." In what universe is using the word I not a reference to the person speaking? You are explicitly stating that you know what it's like to be a minority and you were directly referencing yourself.

You can't even be right about something without being wrong.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh knock it off already. You fucked up and can't even be a man about it and admit it.
    Comprehend..."Understanding of"... is NOT CLAIMING TO BE ONE. OK?o_O
    Do l need to make it any simplier for you? You're worse than your hot-sauce carrying Queen Billary, who had to write a book to ask, "What Happened :eek: ??" (What a) Dumbass.

I'm done with your stupid conversation, Since Don't try to pull your bogus racial shit on me.

6. Since1980

Lol the best part of this is when you completely missed when I said that you were right about that part. To quote that guy you totally didn't vote for, "SAD!!!"

Alright, now I'm blocking you again. Peace.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What? You did not. You spent each of your piss-poor posts trying to discredit me.

Back to 'Blocking' me? How l wish you did in the first place. Don't think l'm not aware of your recent numerous posts referencing me, speaking my name - more like l live in your block head.
    Do me a favor and just STFU obsessing over me. I don't bother with you, so kindly piss off mate. Thanks!

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member